Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What do I do with ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do I do with ....

a tray of penis-shaped cake pans? :! Something was stuck under the drawer at the bottom of my oven today, and when I finally pulled it all the way out (after kicking it, of course) I found one of my cooling racks, and a tray of 6 penis-shaped cake pans (not mine).

hmmmm....

Make erotic twinkies? I'm sure you'll think of something!
    Angie
    Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
    Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Cakes for in-laws???

Whatever you do, don't throw it away! If you don't want it...

I'll take it. :!

Comment

That would ahve come in handy for the bachelorette party I went to last month - we cut a penis shaped cake from pictures, it turned out okay.
        Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Like the frankencan, we may need pictures of this. Six fit on a tray? Are they, ahem, life-sized? I wonder if their previous owner realizes s/he left them behind yet.
          Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
          Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
          Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

Originally posted by ladybug
            If you haven't said anything to DH, I would bake a cake and decorate it lovingly and serve it very nonchalantly after the kids go to bed.

But I'm sick like that.

Must see a photo!

Maybe it's a sign from above that this is your calling. You could make cakes for bachelorette parties, passion parties, and the like. I know from your other cake photos you have a knack for decorating.

Comment

Jenn - I can hook you up with the Passion Party dealer for Johnson County!
              Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Well, now that we have Jenn's future all planned out...

Seriously, for one of the bachelor party weekends I attended in my youth, we had penis shaped food for all meals...

(and I'm sure all of the guys here are like, "eewwwwww."

Jenn

Comment

I knew I could count on you sick-os to come up with ideas! Poor Angelbright asks for vegetarian meal planning and we give her nothing, but my penis-cake-pans cause a flurry of responses!

A few answers:

1. No - not life sized. Kind of oddly proportioned if you ask me.
                  2. It's not so much that 6 if ON a tray, it's that the pan is similar to a popover pan, where 6 pans are connected but not one solid thing. I suppose I will have to take a picture .
                  3. It's really funny to wonder what the previous owners thought when/if they realized it was missing. They actually left the entire drawer filled with their casserole dishes and lids, and I packed it up and called the realtor. If they didn't realize the pan had fallen out already, they probably think I decided to keep it.

Comment

Well, if you decide not to keep your newly found treasure, you don't really need to box it up like you did with all the casseroles. After all, it is just one small pan that could be dropped off at the realty office with a note for their agent. :>

Comment

Don't you just wish your MIL had found them????????
                      Luanne
                      wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Originally posted by Luanne123
                        Don't you just wish your MIL had found them????????

With the exception that they were actually under the oven, and therefore in a very dusty and disgusting place, and I need NO MORE CRITICISM ABOUT MY HOUSEKEEPING. I'm fine. Really.

Okay - I cannot believe I actually photographed these, but here you go!

I'm thinking I could actually make a 3D penis by making two cakes and torting them together. Any orders out there??

Comment

I'll place an order just so I can see what the finished product would look! Could you decorate it with a straight face?
                          Married to pediatric surgery fellow, SAHM to 2 munchkins

Comment

OMG that's funny!
                            Wife of Ophthalmologist and Mom to my daughter and two boys.

Comment

I think it would take me awhile to get the frosting colors right. Not to mention we have many varying skin tones in this house.

Oh -- I knew this couldn't go anywhere healthy ... but this has just taken a turn! Although the turn can't entirely be blamed on me. Wasn't the 2nd post Angie w/her "twinkie" idea?? :!

I might be more of a prude than I care to admit.

Comment

Working...
                              X