Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What do I do with ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just don't use green food coloring, Jenn... or red.

Jenn

Comment

OMG...I'm seriously laughing so hard...This is the funniest thread...ever... I need to have a chat with Angie about changing your title!

Seriously, Jenn..OMG...penis cake tins.....I didn't even know that you could buy them...Now you are going to have to bake the cakes, deocorate them and then...photograph them...of course!

kris
      ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
      ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Ok, Jenn, you have to make some cakes!

This should help:
        http://www.wilton.com/forums/messagevie ... adid=47901

Comment

I think Nellie wants in on the action! :>

kris

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessFiona
            ...penis cake tins.....I didn't even know that you could buy them...
            please note that I did not buy them.

Comment

Originally posted by nmh
              Ok, Jenn, you have to make some cakes!

This should help:
              http://www.wilton.com/forums/messagevie ... adid=47901
              thanks Nellie. You're always such a big help. Although I will let everyone know that Nellie had a fabulous alternative use for the cake tin: women can order them to give to their SO when he is being a dick! And if he can't take the hint, you get to have the satisfaction of chopping it to pieces!

yes, my husband is still in the basement playing his video game. i guess I'll perfect brown icing first.

Comment

hey - it could be a good cake for a urology resident, too, right?? :!

just trying to identify my target audience.

Comment

Yeah, Lorena Bobbit style.
                  married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Originally posted by jesher
                    hey - it could be a good cake for a urology resident, too, right?? :!

To serve at the urology residency graduation banquet!

Comment

Oh God - my head is going bad, bad places. I'm picturing a multi-tiered cake (wedding cake style) with the small penis cakes standing along the side -- the way people do ladyfingers on the outside of tiramisu.

I think I need to break away and go to sleep. But now I'm afraid of what dreams I might have.

Comment

This is the funniest thread ever, there are tears running down my face!!

Comment

Kind of like this?

Anyhoo, I have lots of cake pans, and I am sure I could think of something to do with this one, even if it was just having fun with and taunting my spouse.

On a more sick and twisted note, you could possibly use white chocolate and food color (paint with vodka and food color powder for realism) and mold penises with it in 3-D using halves. Add a little melted chocolate to stick them together. You could also leave a popsicle stick in one half. That's gotta be better than the real thing. And, there's always cream filling.

Then wrap them up in pretty paper and send them to all your medspouse friends who aren't getting any chocolate or action. You could give them out to lots of people...just think of the posibilities! People at dh's work, church, family - the list is really endless.
                          Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Originally posted by heidi
                            And, there's always cream filling.

Ok, Jenn, I'll be your first customer: one penis-shaped cake for the urology graduation dinner next June. I should probably get the chairman's ok beforehand, though... :!
                            ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
                            -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

Originally posted by migirl
                              Originally posted by heidi
                              And, there's always cream filling.
                              I should probably get the chairman's ok beforehand, though... :!
                              Absolutely NOT! I vote for mini-cakes for all residents that attend and that it is a complete surprise!

kris

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessFiona
                                I vote for mini-cakes for all residents that attend and that it is a complete surprise!

kris
                                and the larger, tiered cake for the PD.

Comment

Working...
                                X