Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Jenn P.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jenn P.

Will you marry me?

Jenn H.

heck ya!

I just told dh that I just got a marriage proposal, and he said "Tell her to butt out, you're my woman."

Isn't he romantic?? I'm SO lucky.

If anything happens to Rick and/or my dh ... we'll meet up somewhere on I-35.

Comment

May I be a bridesmaid? I've gotta see this!
      married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

I'll bring cookies, she'll bring Indian food. and we will frolic in southern France.

Jenn

Comment

Originally posted by jloreine
          I'll bring cookies, she'll bring Indian food. and we will frolic in southern France.

Jenn

Comment

From what I've been hearing/reading, the marriage of the creators of key lime cookies and super easy indian chicken would be something out of this world. I've got to see it too.
            Cristina
            IM PGY-2

Comment

the children this relationship would produce would be fantastic!
              ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Well, my parts don't work so it's on her to do the producing...

I think we'd be fine with the three dudes though. (speaking of trips to the ER)

and for those of you who are very, very new...someone posted an ad for a Chateau in the South of France. For sale. We all had a serious giggle before we realized that it would the ideal place to live without the Dawkters- a place to the medical spouse to go and chill while waiting for the tedious training to be done. And Sally and I nominated ourselves to be the president's of our little utopia. She's conservative, I'm liberal...we know how to share. We thought it would work out well.

and also, more history, Kelly and I were supposed to run off together but I'm not crossing Kris. She's fiesty these days.

Jenn

Comment

We also picked the Committee Chairs. Can't remember mine, but oh well. Whatever happened to the island? I'd like to run away to Medspousetopia today...

Comment

Originally posted by jloreine
                    Well, my parts don't work so it's on her to do the producing...

I think we'd be fine with the three dudes though. (speaking of trips to the ER)
                    I think it would be a lovely arrangement. I also make a mean cookie - so we might be a little heavy on the pastry - but that's really what utopia is all about, right?

We'd have our little international tribe of merry men with us - you could teach mine to eat something other than hot dogs and chicken. On a day like today when my dh is off to Las Vegas 'til Saturday .... it sounds like heaven.

We're only like 2000 hours apart down I-35, right?

Comment

Can I come if I bring some wine and cheese? And do nannies live there too? They do in my utopia

Comment

Working...
                      X