Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Philip Seymour Hoffmann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philip Seymour Hoffmann

Many new reports are saying he was found dead in NYC today.
    I really liked him as an actor, he always seemed to make the movie better. What a loss.
    Brandi
    Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

So very sad!
    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Only 46 years old! We saw him once eating in a diner on the Upper West Side.
      Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
      Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
      Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

The article I read said he died of an apparent drug overdose. I mentioned this to DH who said that didn't surprise him, but I found it shocking!

So sad, he was such a great actor.
        ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
        -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

Saw this via cnn alert about 30 min ago. So sad. And drug overdose? Very tragic. Ugh. I hate that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Wife, support system, and partner-in-crime to PGY-3 (IM) and spoiler of our 11 y/o yellow lab

sigpic

Comment

Sad I loved him in Twister
            Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

So sad. Such a talented man. He was one of my favorite actors.

Drug overdose wouldn't surprise me. He has a history of drug abuse.

Comment

Oh, he was one of my absolute favorites. Him and William H. Macy. I'm a little bit heartbroken.
                Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

His poor family

Comment

Heroin is a nasty bitch. Terribly sorry for his 5, 7 and 10 year-olds. He apparently had been a wonderful father when not struggling with the needle. Very sad.

Comment

Working...
                    X