Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Twilight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Twilight

Originally posted by SnowWhite
    So is everyone an Edward or a Jacob fan?

I vascillate some but overall would pick Jacob.
    Am I the only one who would pick Edward? :huh:
    Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

And Jenn - Mario Kart while bfeeding? I am seriously impressed.

yes. and i've earned all golds and stars on every kind of race .... it's pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPhDWife
        So is everyone an Edward or a Jacob fan?

I vascillate some but overall would pick Jacob.
        Am I the only one who would pick Edward? :huh:
        I love Edward but I just started New Moon yesterday and am half way through...don't have the same feeling about Jacob...could also be because my dad and brother are named Jacob. Noo!! I really just love the sort of sick relationship and coldness of Edward. Weird huh!
        Danielle
        Wife of a sexy Radiologist and mom to TWO adorable little boys!

Comment

Originally posted by Jane
          Why can I not manage breastfeeding and reading at the same time?? All I do is play Mario Kart or watch DVR'd episodes of the West Wing. Something is wrong when I can play Mario Kart (quite well, I might add -- my kids think I'm cool) while bf'ing but not read ....
          The only reason I am getting through the books and not the Wii is because we are at DH's parents house....This is Day 6....Which reminds me that we need to order Mario Kart when we get home

I am slightly saddened that he is feeding faster now. I can only get through 1/2 a chapter instead of two or three.
          Danielle

Comment

I've read them all!

It's entertainment pure and simple. I really enjoyed them.

I agree that it's not even close to the HP series -- but what is?
            Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Originally posted by houseelf
              Edward or Jacob? Hmmm....tough call. I'll take both.

Kelly

I think I would lust after Edward but end up with Jacob.
              Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Funny, I think I'd fantasize about Jacob but end up with Edward. I like the comfort of the strong and steady types.

Kelly
                In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

I would so pick Edward. Jacob is just too hot headed and boring for my tastes.

Comment

For those who don't know...Stephanie Meyer started a 5th book but someone leaked the unfinished draft and she was so upset that she posted it on her site and doesn't think she will finish it. It's Edward's version of the first book. And I have read it... Too bad she won't finish it. I quite liked it.

Read Midnight Sun through her link below:
                    http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/midnightsun.html
                    Danielle

Comment

Originally posted by Tenacious_D
                      For those who don't know...Stephanie Meyer started a 5th book but someone leaked the unfinished draft and she was so upset that she posted it on her site and doesn't think she will finish it. It's Edward's version of the first book. And I have read it... Too bad she won't finish it. I quite liked it.

Read Midnight Sun through her link below:
                      http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/midnightsun.html

Oh boo hoo, I can't write in this "current state" and "I'm too sad". Geez, get over yourself lady. Yes, I get the violation and being pissed beyond belief but come on. I find her explanation a bit immature, but that's just me. :huh:
                      Tara
                      Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

I am 100% Edward. No Jacob at all. I never even saw the attraction.

I read the online draft. It was good, but not as good as the other books.
                        Mom to three wild women.

Comment

Working...
                        X