Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

July's Book - The Cider House Rules Invite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July's Book - The Cider House Rules Invite

http://www.evite.com/pages/invite/viewI ... KMIRFVLFVN
    Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Heidi-

I can't rsvp because it comes up as your version of the evite!

Jenn

Comment

yeah, it's asking me to log in...shouldn't have to, to accept an evite, right?
      Sandy
      Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

Ugh, it wants me to send out to individual e-mails in order to respond. So, we can do that, or you can respond here.

Thoughts?

Comment

Did you guys ever start reading this? How is it if so?

Comment

We're reading it now. I don't know when the "meeting" is scheduled - or if we will have a chat feature up then. If we can't chat, we'd decided (I think) to just schedule a time to post about it and start a thread.

Heidi - can you post the evite info here if the sign in hasn't been sorted out?

I'll try to go to it now....
            Angie
            Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
            Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Can I just watch the movie? :!

Comment

hahahh... books are ALWAYS better than the movie. Except deliverance. I still dont understand why everyone loved this one so much. It was just off. Movie and book were boring to me blech.

Comment

I totally forgot about this--I better get started!
                  Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

I can't read it because I have way too much reading for school. BUT, I will post recipes for appetizers and drinks for the "discussion" party!!!!! I saw the movie a long time ago and it was really good.
                    Luanne
                    wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Read the Cider House Rules for our online discussion and party!

Wednesday, July 26, 8:00pm EST

This time is subject to change if it turns out that it is a crappy time.

Please reply here if you plan on reading and discussing with us.

Comment

me, me!

Comment

It's on my calendar!
                          Angie
                          Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
                          Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Count me in- at first I was afraid that I'd read June 26th- which would be problematic since I haven't even rec'd it yet. (the downside of ordering on half.com)

Jenn

Comment

Count me in ... if i can find it at a library.

Comment

Working...
                              X