Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Movies you watch when.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movies you watch when.....

your SO is on call, because he/she won't want to watch them with you. Spill them!

married to an anesthesia attending

Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion is one of mine.
    That, and Sleepless in Seattle. It's always on TNT.

Comment

I can't rerun movies or tv shows. I HATE reruns.

But I have a steady netflix supply of foreign and independent flicks coming my way these days.

Jenn

Comment

Originally posted by DCJenn
        ...But I have a steady netflix supply of foreign and independent flicks coming my way these days.

Jenn
        Oh I'm sooooo on that!
        Before marrying DH, I frequented the Art Film House by myself, for Indy,foreign and art films. Loved it!! Time well spent and enjoyed!

Comment

50 first dates

Comment

That would be my favorite movie of all time: Terms of Endearment. Throw in an occasional Forest Gump or Shakespeare in Love.

When DH watches without me (reruns) it's always Men In Black or Austin Powers or Lord of the Rings.

Comment

Anything that DH would find depressing, which means anything that doesn't involve Will Ferrell or Steve Martin.

Last call night: Cidade de Deus and Nirgendwo in Afrika- which, DH would have deemed "depressing."

So, I guess that means I'm all about depression

Comment

Parent Trap with Lindsay Lohan most recently.
                Mom to three wild women.

Comment

I also prefer Netflix over move reruns. Have two disks waiting for me for Thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by Vishenka69
                    I also prefer Netflix over move reruns. Have two disks waiting for me for Thursday.
                    I like to watch new movies too... What does that say about me - I re-watch movies, I rent, AND I go to the movies?

(btw: I taught with Nirgendwo in Afrika - the students loved it!)

Comment

My call night movies usually involve some teen-queen and cheesy writing. Lindsey Lohan, Hillary Duff, happy-ending type stuff.
                      Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

Love, actually
                        Bridget Jones Diary
                        North and South miniseries

Kelly
                        In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Riding in Cars with Boys
                          Lovely and Amazing
                          Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
                          Must Love Dogs
                          Cast Away
                          The Newlyweds (Nick and Jessica)--I own all three seasons

I like chick flicks. Riding in Cars with Boys is an awesome movie and I've seen it like 30 times.

Comment

I have to agree with House Elf: Love Actually is great. I should have added that to my list.

Comment

Definitely any chick flick that's recently come in the mail from Netflix. If I don't have one of those handy, then I like to re-watch The Notebook. It's shameful how many times I've seen that movie!

Comment

Working...
                              X