Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Hairspray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hairspray

suday. thats when i get to see it! cant wait!
    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

I'm so excited too!!

Is it actually filmed in Baltimore? Does anyone know? I grew up really close to their and I love seeing movies about places I know. The Departed was so much cooler because I've been to that part of Boston.
    Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
    Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

I'm excited about this movie. I really like the original. Who knows when I'll get out to see it.

Comment

LOVED IT! i went tonight with my friend and her sister. i love musicals and this was great. i havent wanted to buy a movie in a long time, and this one will be on my to buy-list.

Comment

I can't wait to see it either. Unfortunately, it was filmed somewhere in Canada (don't know if they shot some of the outdoor scenes in Baltimore, though), though I'm not sure exactly where. Supposedly, it got the highest screen test in history.
          -Deb
          Wife to EP, just trying to keep up with my FOUR busy kids!

Comment

it was filmed in baltimore and toronto.

Comment

Loved it too. John Travolta is scary good. Who would have thought someone with such a rear end could move sooo well.
              Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

Re: Hairspray

Over a year later, and I finally saw this movie. DD LOVES this movie. We'll have to get it on DVD for her. She sings along and tries to copy the moves. She loves the "new girl in town" song. It is HILARIOUS watching her get down.

Comment

Originally posted by madeintaiwan
                  Over a year later, and I finally saw this movie. DD LOVES this movie. We'll have to get it on DVD for her. She sings along and tries to copy the moves. She loves the "new girl in town" song. It is HILARIOUS watching her get down.
                  uhhh ... it's not only your DD. I can sing the melody now just from hanging around YOU, and I distinctly remember you dancing around my kitchen while you were singing ....

Comment

You know you LOVE IT!! Cause your the kitten that the cats prefer...

Comment

Working...
                    X