Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Bourne Ultimatium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bourne Ultimatium

A rock solid action movie.

If you liked the first and second "Bourne" movies, you love this one too. It did not disappoint!

A big thumbs up.
    Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Cool! Thanks for posting. We're going to see it this weekend for date night! (After my second welcome home burger).
    married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

We saw it last week after watching the first two on netflix as a warm-up.

My favorite line 'get some rest Pam, you look tired'.

Matt Damon-definitely in my top five.
      Mom to three wild women.

Comment

I still haven’t seen the first two (just put them in the netflix queue), but really liked the movie anyway.

I agree, “get some rest Pam, you look tired” was a great line.

Comment

We saw it on opening night and we both LOVED it! My favorite line was, "Uh sir, Bourne just drove off the roof??" Hilarious! What a fantastic action flick!

Comment

This was an excellent movie, better then the other two I think! We went opening night too and loved it. It's how an action movie should be made.

DH was a bit put out to see me oogling Matt Damon though He didn't think he was my type. In this movie, he's every woman's type!! Am I right??
            Student and Mom to an Oct 2013 boy
            Wife to Anesthesia Critical Care attending

Comment

Agreed, it is a great action movie. Edge of the seat stuff. I love all the Bourne flicks. Matt Damon is made for this role, I dont like him in other movies but love him as Bourne.

Comment

We really liked it too- I'm not usually a big action fan, but all three were so well done. And Matt is not too bad on the eyes either.

Comment

Can't wait for it to come out on video.....

or maybe it's worth paying a sitter....I'm getting better and better about leaving the boy.
                  Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

We saw it over the weekend. Oh Michele, go see it in a theater! Seeing it on a small screen wouldn't be as fun.
                    married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Re: Bourne Ultimatium

Yes, Michele! If you can swing it, see it on the big screen. There's no doubt that you and Russ deserve a night out!

We finally saw this the other night. Matt is my #1 pick, so of course I loved this movie!

Comment

Re: Bourne Ultimatium

Loved it! We had a Bourne marathon recently!!! Watched all 3 in 1 weekend. Very fun!
                        Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

Working...
                        X