Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Sweet Home Alabama!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet Home Alabama!

**WONDERFUL** movie! It was right up my alley! Sweet romantic story with a happy ending! Reese Witherspoon rivals her "Legally Blonde" performance. My husband really liked it, too! Go and see it!

Thanks for the great review. I really want to see this movie. Now I will just have to try harder to get there!

Robin

Comment

yeah...

We're going Friday night! I can't wait to see it!

Kris
      ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
      ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

This movie gets a thumbs up from me, too.

I just loved the sweet romantic aspect of the film. (What can I say, I'm a sap ) Plus, who wouldn't want to be proposed to @ Tiffany's (oops.. I hope I didn't give that away) and be squired by two very attractive men!!!

Comment

Sorry to be the buzzkill here: I absolutely hated it. I thought it was so horrible I ended up turning it off halfway through. I usually like the sappy ones so this came as a bit of a surprise.

Jenn

Comment

We rented this last night. I had great expectations from it because my friends loved it. I must admit I was a bit disappointed. I liked the premise of the movie but I could have done without all the bad language and it was lacking something for me.

Robin

Comment

We rented this and I was disappointed in it. We were both glad that we hadn't paid to see it in the theater. We rented the DVD and watched all of the deleted scences, as well as the alternate ending, and I think the whole thing would have made more sense and seemed less disjointed if they had left in those scenes and used the other ending. That southern guy was hot, I have to say.

We also rented "Minority Report" with Tom Cruise. I am a chicken about movies that are (or even threaten to be) likely to induce nightmares, but I got into this one and no nightmares yet! It was an interesting premise, and the futuristic elements were thought provoking as well.

We also got Lilo and Stitch for the kids and I was surprised how much we all enjoyed it.

That's all for this week

Sally
              Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

WE just rented this last night. It is wonderful. We rented the DVD version and its great because it has alternate endings and extra cuts. Excellent movie, my husband even liked it!

Comment

Working...
                X