Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Vicky Cristina Barcelona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vicky Cristina Barcelona

I am not a huge Woody Allen fan so maybe thats why I was on the fence about the movie to begin with. The only woody allen movie I liked was 'Match Point'. Anyway, VCB was very blah. I guess you could categorize it as 'light'..but it made very little sense to me. Maybe I just didn't get it. Anyone else saw it with a different perspective.

Re: Vicky Cristina Barcelona

I enjoyed it... it was a light movie. It actually reminded me of when I visited Spain- I met some bohemian types/ artists/ etc... I enjoyed it a lot! It was a very "in the moment" movie of the lives of two women who go to Spain for a summer and what happens when they meet one sexy artist.

Woody Allen movies are a bit quirky and sometimes, I don't get them either. But I liked this one.

Comment

I do agree with you. I guess if you've been to Spain, the movie probably has a more enticing appeal.

Comment

Is this a new release or on DVD? I've been missing Spain these days......
        Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
        "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Comment

Originally posted by moonlight
          Its on DVD now moonlight.... my girlfriend and I who went to Spain together watched it... sigh... I miss Spain too!

Comment

Originally posted by LegallyBrunette
            Originally posted by moonlight
            Its on DVD now moonlight.... my girlfriend and I who went to Spain together watched it... sigh... I miss Spain too!
            What city or area did you visit while there? I can't believe it's almost been a year since I was in Spain.

I miss spending my sunsets at this spot.

And I miss finding quite and lonely spots in the city like this:
            Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
            "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Comment

I visited Grenada, Spain and also flew into Madrid and saw a tiny bit of it as well. Grenada was just breathtaking I absolutely fell in love with the city when I was there.
              I loved the little tea shops, the architecture, the people, the weather.. oh I could go on and on. I can't upload pics like you did for some reason.. I have some favorites as well that I would love to share.

Where did you visit in Spain?

Comment

Working...
              X