Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

The Hangover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hangover

Went with friends to see this last night. All four of us LOVED it. The humor is sick and crude at times but very funny. It was hard to believe that the movie got an R rating, at times it was very NC-17. There were also lots of celebrity cameo appearances. There's no need to rush and see it on the big screen but would say that it's a must see for anyone with a sick sense of humor.

THANKS!! I am so tempting to book a sitter for next Friday and take DH out to see this. It sounds right up his alley.

Comment

It was so freakin funny!

Comment

Absolutely hysterical. I went w/ DH and SIL, and we all loved it. Oh, and I *heart* Bradley Cooper.
        ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
        -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

Thanks. Dying to see it.

Sick sense of humor - check.

Definitely sounds like worth big screen and attending at theatre with drinks.

Thanks again.

Comment

Great movie!! LMAO!!! A LOT of great lines!!

Comment

Saw this last weekend with DH and we both loved it.

I didn't, however, love the fact that the couple in front of us brought their 6-8 year old child. Not exactly a kid friendly movie. I spent half the film staring at that sweet little boy's head and cringing. What the hell were they thinking!?!

Comment

Both I and the gf liked it a lot. Although I don't remember having laughed out loud much during the movie, it was definitely consistently funny.

Comment

Saw it last night, very funny. I agree Vishenka, there are a few parts, especially at the very end, that I was surprised to see with an R rating.

Comment

Originally posted by Bittersweet View Post
                    Saw this last weekend with DH and we both loved it.

I didn't, however, love the fact that the couple in front of us brought their 6-8 year old child. Not exactly a kid friendly movie. I spent half the film staring at that sweet little boy's head and cringing. What the hell were they thinking!?!
                    Yeah, I don't get this at all! We had the same experience with a dad bringing his two sons to Bruno.

We saw The Hangover last night and really enjoyed it!
                    married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

I saw this finally! I swear, I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. Hysterical!!

Comment

Ok - we loved it too. So what are some of your favorite lines. Mine is "You are too stupid to insult." And I totally cracked up during the trunk scene.

Comment

It's not really a line, but I thought it was hilarious that they named the baby Carlos!
                          married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Working...
                          X