Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Sex and the City 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex and the City 2

Any one seen it? I have heard good and bad..
    Brandi
    Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

I saw it! Took my brother and dh to it, and they were pretty pissed about it. I told them they could have gone to Iron Man 2 instead, but they were sweethearts and sat through it. It was torture, and I thought it was tasteless in its treatment of the culture and practices of Abu Dhabi. So wrong! Save your money, and don't even bother to watch it on DVD. There's a reason Shrek beat SATC in ticket sales last weekend.
    married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

It's gotten lousy reviews. . . but I still want to see it.
      Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

I have no desire to see it. I can't stand that show. But, I did hear a funny comment on it. A reviewer sneeringly called "Sex and the Sand"...I take it the reviewer was unimpressed with exporting Manhattanite attitude to Dubai.

Comment

I read a spoiler--seemed pretty intolerant and insulting toward Middle Eastern culture
          Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Liked the HBO comedy, was disappointed in the first movie, don't plan to see this one (which has a 17% on rottentomatoes.com. Ouch).
            Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
            Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
            Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

It was horrible. Listen to the reviews. The one positive thing I got out of it was that it made me feel really good about my marriage.

I didn't like the first movie either (but did like the show), and yet, somehow I felt compelled to see this one anyway.
              Julia - legislative process lover and general government nerd, married to a PICU & Medical Ethics attending, raising a toddler son and expecting a baby daughter Oct '16.

Comment

Working...
              X