Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Toy Story 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toy Story 3

Good movie - bring extra tissues.
    Enabler of DW and 5 kids
    Let's go Mets!

I loved it. I love all the Toy Story series though... But yep bring the tissues!!
    Brandi
    Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

It was really well done, wasn't it? And yes, tissues are a requirement.

Comment

Yep - excellent movie.

Can I just say that I loved the part where Buzz said "Stay on target. Stay on target. Stay on target." Best part was that the 2 Star Wars aficianados that were with me (ages 7 and 14) totally didn't catch the reference!
        Kris

Comment

Great movie. Definitely needed the tissues.

Loved that there were a lot of plot twists and turns, it wasn't predictable (not that the other movies were). And I loved Buzz in "Spanish mode", haha!
          Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

Comment

LOVED IT! LOVED IT! LOVED IT! I'm so jealous of my DD's though because they've already seen it 3 times. Once with us, once with a friend for her b-day and again with their cousin for his b-day. Lucky ducks!

The Buzz in Spanish had DH and I laughing the whole way home because we saw the movie our first day home from Cancun and being latin ourselves it just gave us extra giggles.
            Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

Would this be a good movie for a six-year-old boy? I've heard of the Toy Story movies, of course, but I haven't seen them. I took DS to see Wall-E when it first came out and he really had a blast, but he looked devastated at the scene where it appeared that Wall-E might be destroyed. He didn't cry, but he looked very freaked out. Does anyone die in this TS3? (It wouldn't preclude me taking DS--I'd just like to know the context, so I can prepare him.)

Comment

Nobody dies in the movie, but there are times where it looks that way. And there are a few instances of toys getting beat up. I'm pretty sure I'm remembering it right, so feel free to jump in here if I'm wrong. Actually, I don't think there are any toys that die during any of the three movies.
                Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

Comment

Took my almost-six YO boy to see it. I had to explain much of it to him, and he said "yuck" and hid his face at the slightest hint of romance. I don't think there was anything which gave him nightmares or anything, though there were a couple of really close calls with danger.
                  Enabler of DW and 5 kids
                  Let's go Mets!

Comment

Thanks, guys. I think I will still take him to see it, but warn him ahead of time that there may be some scary scenes, but that none of the protagonists are hurt. He'll be OK if I just warn him ahead of time.

Comment

Dang Abigail - he knows the word protagonist?
                      Kris

Comment

Working...
                      X