Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Legally Blonde 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legally Blonde 2

We saw this last night. It was silly but light with some funny moments. I really like Reese Witherspoon so it was a must see for me. She was very good in it. This is more of a "chic flick" than a guy movie (I dragged my husband but he got paged halfway through and missed a lot of the film).

legally blonde 2

We're dying to see this one....legally blonde was just a whimsical, fun break from the everyday films that come out...we're going to have to organize a sitter :!:

kris
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

I also rally enjoyed the first one and plan to see this one soon.
      Luanne
      Luanne
      wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

I loved the original Legally Blonde--Reese is a doll. I hate to be a downer, however, but the first one seemed specifically targeted at a adolescent audience. There were a few funny moments, but it certainly wasn't as good as the first one. Sorry to be a downer.

Kelly
        In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

I agree, Kelly. The first one was much better and racier. Good sequels are hard to find.

Comment

We plan to have a Girls Day Out including the sisters, mom, and nieces in the family. I hope we like this one. The first one was funny.

Comment

We rented this one over the weekend, and it was a big disappointment compared to the first one. I felt like Reese Witherspoon managed to seem somewhat human in the first movie in spite of all of her "blonde" characteristics, but she was a complete stereotype in this one. I love animals, but I was not captivated by the animal rights angle of the movie....it was a lot more fun to watch her get revenge by succeeding in law school the first time around.

I think it has come out on DVD/video fairly recently, so I wanted to post to let you know you might want to steer clear of this one if you haven't seen it yet.

Sally
              Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

My sister and I ordered this in her hotel room and were thankful we didn't subject our husbands to it! I love Reese Witherspoon and thought the first one was great, but this one was just way too hokey! Oh well! It was good to see Bob Newhart in a movie, I haven't seen him in anything in ages!
                Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

I have to agree - waaaay too hokey. I had such high hopes too, because I loved the first one. That thing about the gay dogs, . There were so many parts that were just way over the top, I felt like the movie was trying too hard.

Comment

Agreed--this one was as bad as the first one was great. I get so tired of Hollywood's thinking that anything that remotely makes money needs to have a sequel.

Comment

I enjoyed it. It was hokey and cheesy and everything I like about fluff movies....much better than boring reality!

Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

Working...
                      X