Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Veronica Mars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veronica Mars

Anybody else excited?
    Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

I can't believe she's with Piz though!
    Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

beyond. I will admit I was a kickstarter supporter. I just need to find someone to go see it with that will enjoy it as much as me.
      -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
      Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
      Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

I'm pretty excited… But I don't know who I'm going to get to go see it with me. I might just force DH...

Comment

My only question is whether I should rewatch the entire series before it comes out.
          Wife of PGY-4 (of 6), cat herder, and mom to a sassy-pants four-nager.

Comment

Originally posted by MsSassyBaskets View Post
            My only question is whether I should rewatch the entire series before it comes out.
            I've debated this too!

Comment

I can't wait. Now if they'd only figure out a way to restart the Firefly series I might be totally TV/film happy.

Comment

Originally posted by MsSassyBaskets View Post
                Yes! I need a refresher!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I totally started watching them - Amazon Prime has them all, and we can stream them on our TV.

Comment

Originally posted by alotofyarn View Post
                    I totally started watching them - Amazon Prime has them all, and we can stream them on our TV.
                    I figured this out too -- Prime + Chromecast = marathon!

Comment

am I the only crazy who owns all three seasons? I wish you guys lived close and we could have has a marathon watching party.
                      -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
                      Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
                      Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

I saw that a few days ago! Super excited!

Comment

This should probably go in the confessions thread, but I just finished all 3 seasons. I think I need a life...

Comment

This should probably go in the confessions thread, but I just finished all 3 seasons. I think I need a life...
                            Haha! I'm blasting through them with DH out of town. Still in Season 2 though.

Comment

Originally posted by LilySayWhat
                              I hope to god we don't get Emo Logan (s3) in the movie. I like bumfight Logan who gets slapped around by Dad FAR more than mopey Logan.

Oh and I owned all three seasons but sold them on CL when we were moving. I only kept two of the 7 seasons of Buffy I owned (I had to keep 3 and 4).
                              Word. But I don't mind season 2 "sensitive but sassy" Logan. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X