Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Mockingjay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mockingjay?

Who's going this weekend? I'm going to see my sister and her new babe in napa. I'm hoping we can go see it. I'm not sure if she's strictly BFing so it may not be possible. Didn't want to ask.

I love the hunger games. The first time I saw it I was offended, and I took it so literally. I'm slow. It's one of my all time favorite stories now.

Anyone going?
    -Ladybug

Oh gosh, we still have to see Catching Fire. I can't wait until dec 31 when dh is doooone!!! We hope to find time to see this in the theatre. I didn't like Mockingjay nearly as much as the first two. I.hope the movie is better.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Me too. I skimmed the last book, but I can't always tell the difference between my late-night impatience and boredom. Catching fire is great. Even better. Its on amazon prime right now
      -Ladybug

Comment

Not this weekend, but if we have time, and the inlaws will babysit we might go see it over Turkey weekend.. my first movie since E was born... I REALLY want to go.
        -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
        Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
        Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

We were going to go. But with all the ferguson riots we think it is best to not go out at night

I hope this all ends soon and peacefully
          Brandi
          Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

I was thinking about you this afternoon when I saw they're calling in the national guard. I hope the same thing.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

I can't decide if I want to see it or if I want to wait until next year when part 2 comes out. I've read the books, so I know how it ends. My kids are going with the youth on Sunday night.

The movie I can't wait for is Unbroken. I hope they do the book justice. His story was SO amazing, and I REALLY hope they don't leave out his faith part, but we'll see.

Comment

I wanna see it, but I have to finish reading it first. I loved the first two but for some reason petered out on this one.

And I need to see Gone Girl first...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Gone girl is great! Go see it!
                  -Ladybug

Comment

We haven't bought tickets yet but I want to go this weekend!! Love the books!

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, but learning to dance in the rain.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladybug View Post
                      Gone girl is great! Go see it!
                      DS stopped taking a bottle a few weeks back (no clue why still) so I can't leave him until I get it sorted out. I'm dying over here wanting to see it!!!

Comment

We're going to see it on Monday. Loved the books! I agree, the ending wasn't my favorite, but I can't not see it.
                        Laurie
                        My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Hubby and I are going to go see it tomorrow night! ( Since the kids are seeing it with the youth on Sunday night, this will be a rare occurrence where we actually see a movie first!)

Comment

Working...
                          X