Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

The Bourne Supremacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bourne Supremacy

We saw the first one ("The Bourne Identity") and really liked it (much to our surprise!), and this one got good reviews so we were excited to see the sequel. We were not disappointed - we both thought it was great. Matt Damon reprises his role as somewhat of an anti-hero - a former assassin for the CIA who has only spotty memories of his previous life. It's a great role for him, even my husband who doesn't ordinarily like Matt Damon thought he was great in this movie. The storyline moves all around the globe, so it's fun to see the different cities and settings. We both really enjoyed this film, but you should see the first one before you see this one (I believe it's out on DVD now) since they allude to quite a few events from the first movie.
    ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
    -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

I just saw this on an airplane. I really enjoyed it (but of course, Matt Damon is going to meet me and beg me to leave Rick and this ridiculous doctor's wife thing....).

I agree that if you haven't seen the first one, you may not understand some of the conversations and allusions to other people. That said, it was great. I hate the spy movies that you can predict one-third of the way through. This is NOT one of those.

Jenn

Comment

REALLY good movie! It's so nice when a sequal is as good as the original movie.

Jennifer
      Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
      With fingernails that shine like justice
      And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

Comment

Originally posted by jloreine
        (but of course, Matt Damon is going to meet me and beg me to leave Rick and this ridiculous doctor's wife thing....).
        Sorry, Jenn, but you'll have to get in line... ...Matt Damon is mine!!

Comment

Two thumbs up here.

Oh, and for the record, Matt Damon is my "alternate" on my list of 5 guys.

Kelly
          In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

I've recently added him to my top 5 list also Kelly! I also just added this to my Netflix queue and can't wait to see it. DH and I are thinking of re-watching Bourne Identity first since we're a little foggy on the details of that movie.
            Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

Working...
            X