Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Foreign Movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foreign Movies

What are some of your favorite foreign movies?

Comment

Comment

A+...It's both a romantic and comedy movie!

- Rachel

Comment

- Rachel

Comment

- Rachel

Comment

"Der Bewegte Mann"

This is an absolutely hysterical romantic comedy....right now it is just in german, but there has been talk of translating it....

Comment

"Der Bewegte Mann"

This is an absolutely hysterical romantic comedy....right now it is just in german, but there has been talk of translating it....

Comment

"Der Bewegte Mann"

Comment

Janet
                    Grand Cow of the Year!
                    posted (8/25/01 11:37:20 pm)

Two movies I recently rented were really good! I'll NOT tell you about the ones that were not so good.

"Malenna" (an Italian film by the same director as Cinema Paradiso). This was both nostalgic and tragic. A delicate mix of themes that "works". You know what I mean...

"Billy Elliot". Well, all I can say is this film is brilliant!!! I loved it.

Comment

Janet
                      Grand Cow of the Year!

Two movies I recently rented were really good! I'll NOT tell you about the ones that were not so good.

"Malenna" (an Italian film by the same director as Cinema Paradiso). This was both nostalgic and tragic. A delicate mix of themes that "works". You know what I mean...

Comment

Janet
                        Grand Cow of the Year!

Comment

Working...
                        X