Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Sci-Fi Movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sci-Fi Movies

What are some of your favorite sci-fi movies?

Comment

Comment

I'm a big Star Wars fan. I really liked Star Wars and Return of the Jedi. I couldn't really get into The Empire Strikes Back. If anyone else is a fan, check out this mini Star Wars movie called Star Geeks:

atomfilms.shockwave.com/a...t/atom_838

(Shhhh...Don't tell my fiance..He's a trekkie!)

- Rachel

Comment

I'm a big Star Wars fan. I really liked Star Wars and Return of the Jedi. I couldn't really get into The Empire Strikes Back. If anyone else is a fan, check out this mini Star Wars movie called Star Geeks:

- Rachel

Comment

- Rachel

Comment

I just loved this movie! It's based on a philosopher - Charles Berkeley. He said that everything is in your head and nothing out there is real. So, if a tree falls down and noone hears it then it really didn't happen. Ok, enough of my crazy philosophy talk (I was a phil major in college)...

- Rachel

Comment

I just loved this movie! It's based on a philosopher - Charles Berkeley. He said that everything is in your head and nothing out there is real. So, if a tree falls down and noone hears it then it really didn't happen. Ok, enough of my crazy philosophy talk (I was a phil major in college)...

- Rachel

Comment

- Rachel

Comment

Fantastic Voyage was a great movie, even better book.
                    My very favorite was Dune.
                    Luanne
                    Luanne
                    wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Luanne
                      Luanne

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Luanne
                        Luanne

Comment

Definitely Star Wars! I liked them all but was disappointed with Episode I. My kids watch it so much that I am REALLY looking forward to the next movie to come out so that we can watch a different Star Wars movie.

Robin

Comment

Definitely Star Wars! I liked them all but was disappointed with Episode I. My kids watch it so much that I am REALLY looking forward to the next movie to come out so that we can watch a different Star Wars movie.

Robin

Comment

Robin

Comment

Working...
                              X