Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Horror Movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horror Movies

What are some of your favorite horror movies?

Comment

Comment

I guess this one really falls into the comedy section because it is so hilarious. It's really supposed to be a horror movie, but I just have fun with horror movies b/c they turn out to be so funny to me!

- Rachel

Comment

I guess this one really falls into the comedy section because it is so hilarious. It's really supposed to be a horror movie, but I just have fun with horror movies b/c they turn out to be so funny to me!

- Rachel

Comment

- Rachel

Comment

I really freak out with horror movies....I can't watch them because I have nightmares!

Really!

Kris

Comment

I really freak out with horror movies....I can't watch them because I have nightmares!

Really!

Kris

Comment

Really!

Kris

Comment

This movie started out kind of slow and it kind of got me dizzy with the camera and everything. But, I got into it in the middle and the ending was freaky. I guess it's more of a psych kind of movie - playing with your mind kind of thing. This is one movie I did not find funny...Creeped me out in the theatres...By the way, I also saw Blair Witch 2. It's more of a movie and I didn't like it as much....

- Rachel

Comment

This movie started out kind of slow and it kind of got me dizzy with the camera and everything. But, I got into it in the middle and the ending was freaky. I guess it's more of a psych kind of movie - playing with your mind kind of thing. This is one movie I did not find funny...Creeped me out in the theatres...By the way, I also saw Blair Witch 2. It's more of a movie and I didn't like it as much....

- Rachel

Comment

- Rachel

Comment

Working...
                        X