Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Action Movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Action Movies

What are your favorite action movies?

Comment

Comment

I loved the Indiana Jones series, and didn't you hear, Harrison Ford has moved to Princeton!!! You never know, he may need to come to the ER sometime. oooohhh, did I say that?
        Luanne
        Luanne
        wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

I loved the Indiana Jones series, and didn't you hear, Harrison Ford has moved to Princeton!!! You never know, he may need to come to the ER sometime. oooohhh, did I say that?
          Luanne
          Luanne

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Luanne
            Luanne

Comment

I like the Indy series too, Luanne! They are considering doing an Indy 4 and trying to get Harrison Ford for the lead. We'll see!

- Rachel

Comment

I like the Indy series too, Luanne! They are considering doing an Indy 4 and trying to get Harrison Ford for the lead. We'll see!

- Rachel

Comment

- Rachel

Comment

NO fair...I was going to list the Indiana Jones movies.....wow...I wonder if they'll do a #4...that would be kind of neat!

Kris

Comment

NO fair...I was going to list the Indiana Jones movies.....wow...I wonder if they'll do a #4...that would be kind of neat!

Kris

Comment

Kris

Comment

wkelley2001
                          Shutterbug!
                          posted (8/26/01 6:22:57 am)

We just rented several movies & have been watching them over the last couple of evenings. We have some catching up to doon movies since the typical run in Kirksville was only about 2 weeks!

1) Pay It Forward-- absolutely LOVED it. This was a movie that I'll carry with me for a long time. A movie with a positive message and minimal to no violence is always a true find to me. I would love to have a copy of this and watch it again when I'm feeling down

2) Unbreakable-- did not love it. Really didn't like it all that much. I felt like the idea behind it was somewhat original, but a little too far off in left field. The movie moved at a snail's pace and I found myself examing my toenail polish and thinking about where to hang pictures to keep myself occupied. I found the "hero" scene to be very disturbing and really couldn't watch it. Sometimes things are just too graphic in movies today. I found the ending to be equally disturbing and kind of one of those "that's it?" kind of moments. Definitely won't bother watching it again.

Tonight is Kindergarten Cop. Anybody remember that--- "It's not a tumor!" I'veseen it a couple of times before- cute, feel-good, fairly no-brain humor. I'm all for that!

Wendy
                          Edited by: umpalaya at: 9/7/01 1:47:45 pm

Comment

wkelley2001
                            Shutterbug!

We just rented several movies & have been watching them over the last couple of evenings. We have some catching up to doon movies since the typical run in Kirksville was only about 2 weeks!

1) Pay It Forward-- absolutely LOVED it. This was a movie that I'll carry with me for a long time. A movie with a positive message and minimal to no violence is always a true find to me. I would love to have a copy of this and watch it again when I'm feeling down

2) Unbreakable-- did not love it. Really didn't like it all that much. I felt like the idea behind it was somewhat original, but a little too far off in left field. The movie moved at a snail's pace and I found myself examing my toenail polish and thinking about where to hang pictures to keep myself occupied. I found the "hero" scene to be very disturbing and really couldn't watch it. Sometimes things are just too graphic in movies today. I found the ending to be equally disturbing and kind of one of those "that's it?" kind of moments. Definitely won't bother watching it again.

Tonight is Kindergarten Cop. Anybody remember that--- "It's not a tumor!" I'veseen it a couple of times before- cute, feel-good, fairly no-brain humor. I'm all for that!

Wendy

Comment

wkelley2001
                              Shutterbug!

Wendy

Comment

Working...
                              X