Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Veggie Tales Jonah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veggie Tales Jonah

OK, I have to share my excitement about Veggie Tales coming out with the movie "Jonah" in early October. I received an email just a few days ago telling me that I get to be an Ambassador for my area to promote the movie. I don't know why I am just so excited about this, but I am. This will be my Jonah's first sit-down movie, and I am sooo excited about it!!

Thanks for reading & letting me share!
    Christy

Ohhh! I love veggietales. It is one of the only palatable children's shows for adults. (I think that I will blow my brains out if I hear Bob the Builder say "Can we fix it" one more time.) I have been waiting to take Cade to his first movie to ensure that he would actually sit through it so maybe this will be the one!

Kelly
    In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Kelly, I think it's going to be a GREAT one!!! It's coming out October 4th. I'm not sure which theatres, but I keep driving by the preview marquees to see where and whne it will come to this area. Maybe I'll know more once I get my packet in a couple of weeks. I'll let you know what I find out. I'm thinking about having a "Jonah & the Whale" party for kids to come to before the Jonah arrives to the theatres. I'll keep you posted!

Christy

Comment

I've never heard of this show but you think it's good. Better than Teletubbies (I can't stand those things)?

; )

Comment

Christy...that is so neat that you were chosen as an ambassador for promoting the movie .

I'll be honest with you...we've never seen veggie tales I think it's because my darlings are a little older? Alex tends to watch toon disney with them, so we never even watched that much Blue's Clues or Bob the Builder once Finny graduated from that stuff. I haven't seen a veggietales preview...but now I'm curious!!!!!

Kris

Comment

Kristen, you can see the Jonah website at http://www.jonahmovie.com. It's cute!! I'm making Jonah a new nursery room theme with whales and such, so I am really excited about all this!!!

Oh, and guess what else??? OK, I am bursting at the seams here, but I was just asked to be co-coordinator at our local MOPS (Mothers of PreSchoolers). I am soooo excited!! I have decided to start a playgroup in our area here for children to learn while they play, so this year should be busy for us. Bob & I were talking and I was telling him how I missed teaching the elementary kids. I missed their hugs and excitement of learning a new concept or lesson, but I am not ready to go back into teaching yet!!!! So, we sat and wondered what I could do and decided that I would start a playgroup here at the house and have children over with different themes... It'a all so new to me that I am still working out exactly what my objective will be & so forth and so on...

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know about the Jonah website & everything.

Comment

Christie,

Somehow this post got buried in the new movie section before I read it. I'm lurking invisibly about the site today because they upgraded my computer and now the system doesn't recognize me. I can't the private sections so nobody better be talking about me!!!.

Anyway, this is awesome news about your new leadership position with MOPS. This will definitely keep your skills up to date while you are temporarily out of the teaching profession. Good for you! Your boys are lucky to have you.

Kelly
              In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

I always shied away from veggietales, but then a friend gave the Silly Songs video tape to my son for his birthday and it is HILARIOUS! My husband and I were just as entertained by it as the kids were! I look forward to the Veggietales movie coming out soon - if it's like the other stories it's going to be really, really good (and entertaining for adults and kids alike).

Congratulations on being the movie's ambassador, Christy! What are your responsibilities going to entail? Sounds neat!

Jennifer

Comment

Working...
                X