Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

My Big Fat Greek Wedding - Go and see it NOW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Big Fat Greek Wedding - Go and see it NOW!

We saw this on Friday night. My husband wanted to see Austin Powers but thankfully, the theatre had switched around their movies for the new week and it is no longer playing at this particular venue. I had wanted to see My BFG Wedding for several weeks and it absolutely lived up to the hype. It is HILARIOUS! This will be one of my favorite movies. Go and see it!

We saw this Monday night and really liked it -- I agree with Claudia -- go see it!

Sally
    Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

We saw it yesterday with another couple and LOVED it! Our friends loved it too, particulaly because she was the "Ian Miller" and married in to a huge family of Mexican-Americans. Her husband says he has so many cousins he can't remember all of their names!

Jenn

Comment

mbfgw

I have to chime in on this as well...this was the most hysterical movie we've seen in a long time. We went right before the new year and even though it has been in the theaters for a couple of months......we had to sit on the stairs. We laughed ourselves sick.....and left talking about having 5 more kids so that we could have a big family like that too

HA....good thing we made it home and the kids were still awake despite our babysitters best attempts

Kris
        ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
        ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

We saw this movie at the matinee yesterday and we loved it. I was so bummed though because right when you see Ian in the travel agency window before they get together, the sound went out on the movie. It was out for about 10 minutes! I loved it anyway and now I am going to have to rent it to hear what I missed!

Robin

Comment

I think I need to see it again when it comes out on DVD. I'm living proof of how the personal baggage we bring with us affects how much we like a movie. When I saw it the first time I was kind of bummed out over my disastrous "Big Fat Jewish Wedding" that I had just had 2 months before. I'm the "Ian Miller", and had just acquired a loud, tacky, overbearing, nosy family of in-laws, most of whom I met for the first time at the rehearsal dinner. Maybe I was just jealous of the movie, because my husband's relatives were only about 100th as welcoming to me and my family. If only life were a movie!

Eliz

Comment

This movie was so about my Big Fat Hispanic Wedding!! My husband and I thought it was hillarious. The DVD version again is nice because it has so many other features to see. Definitly recommend it!! It was scary how many similarities there were in this wedding to mine!

Comment

Working...
              X