Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Click

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click

Well, we expected a decently funny movie but I was pleasantly surprised at how much I really really enjoyed this movie. I'm a really picky movie person I think.

We LOVED it!!! We both gave it A+'s.

I was laughing hysterically at points, then bawling my eyes out in others. I honestly think it was one of the best movies i've seen this year. My husband did also and he's even more of a movie critic than I am.

I highly recommend this movie. It's a lighthearted comedy at first, to a life lesson at the end. It was given two thumbs down, but I don't understand why. I'd love to hear your comments. I truly loved it. I don't say that about many movies these days. Get to the theatre :!

I seriously cried through the last 10 minutes of this movie and then when dh and I went out for dinner I couldn't stop crying Few people get second chances to make things right about their lives...

The whole dog/duck thing really was a little much for me though...

kris
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

I have to confess that I really like Adam Sandler. I was excited about this movie until I saw the reviews.....now I am wanting to see it again.

Thanks, guys!

Sally
      Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

The kids and I saw this awhile back. It was SO good! I agree with everyone here, I cried A LOT, and laughed A LOT. A great movie!
        Wife to a Urologist. Mom to DD 15, DD 12, DD 2, and DD 1!
        Native Jayhawk, paroled from GA... settling in Minnesota!

Comment

I can't believe it was good?! SO and I both saw the previews and said, "No thanks" so I'm surprised at the reviews from you guys! Maybe I'll have to rent it...

Comment

We saw this movie becasue there was nothing else to see and were SUPER glad that we saw it!!! I loved it, but have to agree with Kris about the dog....ICK, maybe that's why we don't have a dog yet?

Comment

Neither of us liked this one. The humor felt too forced (i.e., NOT FUNNY! I think I laughed out loud maybe twice), and the storyline seemed like a modern retelling of "It's a Wonderful Life" or the Ebenezer Scrooge story. I was the one who insisted that we rent it based on the positive reviews it got here, we were both disappointed in it though.
              ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
              -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

thanks to all the good reviews on here (with a few exceptions) DF and I rented this last night and thought it was hilarious!

Comment

Working...
                X