Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Harold and Kumar go to White Castle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harold and Kumar go to White Castle

Think American Pie. A Korean-American banker and an Indian-American college kid (applying for med school) spend an evening trying to find girls to sleep with, pot, and White Castle. Doogie Howser makes a cameo. It was pretty funny--why do I still laugh at gratuitous nudity and toilet jokes?!

Not one for when the kids are in the room.
    married to an anesthesia attending

Oh gosh! What a silly movie! Drunken college nights make everything even funnier. You probably still laugh at toilet jokes because you're young at heart and that's a great thing. The day we proclaim that a certain type of humor is no longer appropriate is the day we lose the child in us.
    Cristina
    IM PGY-2

Comment

I think I saw a clip from it. Did it have a scene involving two hot girls and Battleshits?

Comment

Agreed, this is a funny, completely mindless movie.
        ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
        -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

We loved it! It totally had my dh craving whitecastle (and no, he wasn't high..)
          Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

LOVE Doogie in this. Hilarious.

Comment

Oh yes, I forgot about Neal Patrick Harris! I loved his character, though I guess he was supposed to be playing himself.
              Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

I'll let you know! It's the movie for the evening.

Jenn

Comment

Originally posted by migirl
                  Agreed, this is a funny, completely mindless movie.
                  Exactly. DH decided not to study last night and watch this with me. My laughing would have been too distracting anway. It was hilarious.

Comment

OMG- we want to get it again because we laughed through so many parts.

Jenn

Comment

Agreed! So funny!

Comment

Originally posted by jloreine
                        OMG- we want to get it again because we laughed through so many parts.
                        We own it!
                        Alison

Comment

Hilarious, although I didnt really get the leopard part.
                          Mom to three wild women.

Comment

Saw the sequel to this one last night! It does not cast our former president in a positive light (to say the least). I really enjoyed this one!
                            married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

We loved the first one but just thought the sequel was okay. It felt like they didn't quite have enough good ideas to fill out a full length film the second time around.

Comment

Working...
                              X