Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

The Police concert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Police concert

DH and I went last night, it was *AMAZING*. (JennP, did you go already??) Those guys put on a hell of a show, they sounded incredible! And even though Sting was the obvious eye candy (holy smokes, that man is HOT) I couldn't stop watching the drummer, Stewart Copeland. He is so talented and was absolutely fascinating to watch. We both loved it, one of the highlights was "So Lonely" during the encore. It was well worth hearing DS scream as we left him with MIL, the 90-minute drive there and gridlocked traffic 2 miles leading up to the venue, and getting home at midnight and then back up at 5:00 this morning. I'm a little tired today.

The lowlight was the jackass sitting on the other side of me (not DH ). He kept calling his friends during the concert and saying things like, "Hey, motherf*cker, de doo doo doo, de da da da, that's all I want to say to you [during same song, obviously], you loser I'm at The Police concert, these guys are rocking motherf*cker ..." and on and on and on. He probably called 8-10 (presumably, different?) people and did the same thing to every single one. Seriously, who does that??! :huh:
    ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
    -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

JEALOUS! That sounds like so much fun.

De doo doo doo, de da da da, shut the hell up! Reminds me of the tourists who spent all their time looking at the sistene chapel through the lens of their camcorder.

Comment

Nope - I deferred. It was going to entail my flying out to CA, dh taking time off to watch kids, etc. My cousin arranged to sell the tickets & then the guy backed out on her. She ended up going w/a friend, but said the highlight for her was the Foo Fighters as the opening act. She's a die-hard Police fan, so I was surprised to hear that.

I'm glad you had fun!

Comment

I found out today that we probably could have gone some time in the last few days - there was some arrangement for students or something. DH didn't even tell me about it. *sigh*.

Apparently when it was announced to the group, most of the kids around DH were like "huh? Who's that?" *doublesigh*.
        Sandy
        Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

Working...
        X