Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

American Idol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Idol

YAY! It's back. I LOVE American Idol. Although I don't like the auditions that much because I always feel really bad for the people who are sooo bad but actually think they can sing. Anyone else love idol?

I hate the auditions. SO loves them but I kept switching to "The Real Housewives of the OC" when he wasn't looking. :>

Comment

I personally love American Idol. It cracks me up. HOw about when Simon called out that dude because he looked like a "bush monkey" Whaaaaaaat. And the little guy was doing all the justin timberlake moves. hilarious.

Comment

The girls rocked the house tonight!! Holy crap!! Can it just be a girl competition + Blake??

PS - Blake is soooooooo my type.

Comment

Originally posted by *Lily*
          Ok. I tried watching this tonight and I just don't get it.
          that was me last night. i just don't get it. I'm distressed that I missed the premiere of Amazing Race on Sunday. I LOVE AR.

Comment

Tell me what you think when you catch AR. I had a hard time getting into it because I already knew the contestants and I started off not liking a good number of them.

Comment

I agree that the girls are way better than the guys. An aside, I read that JLo and Marc Anthony approached AI to perform on the show.

Comment

love it...totally addicated...and I LOVE Simon.

Comment

Originally posted by Stella
                  The girls rocked the house tonight!! Holy crap!! Can it just be a girl competition + Blake??

K, Blake totally makes my gaydar go off. Just me? :huh:
                  Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

I haven't watched the guys night, will do that this afternoon. I watched the girls last night, and really only maybe 2 or 3 made me go "WOWZA! that girl can sing." The others you could either tell a- they were extremely nervous, or b- I didn't think they really belonged to be there, because it didn't seem like they really had the vocals for it.

It will be interesting to see who out of the girls goes home tonight.

My guess- Amy Krebs- she was my least favorite
                    Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

Originally posted by Vanquisher
                      Originally posted by Stella

K, Blake totally makes my gaydar go off. Just me? :huh:
                      I didn't catch that vibe at all. I had a lot of friends just like him in college and they were all straight. I just love his vibe - It's very "me."

As for who should go home tonight?
                      I vote for Amy Krebs, Leslie Hunt, Sundance Head, and Sanjaya Malakar.

Comment

Originally posted by kdespo1
                        HOw about when Simon called out that dude because he looked like a "bush monkey" Whaaaaaaat.
                        That just broke my heart. It's one thing to criticize/make fun of their singing since it is a singing competition but to be so rude about the way someone looks, which can't be controlled? That is just vile. And on top of it all, it was on national television for millions to see. Poor guy.

Comment

anyone watch tonight? the show has lost its appeal to me...other than the beginning when people audition. but holy crap...tonight, i think i cried the entire two hours. children, the elderly and animals. i cry for them.
                          i wish i was a billionaire.
                          ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

No kidding. So.... that said, did you call and donate anything??

Anyway, I thought it was kind of lame that they didn't send anyone home tonight. Oh well.

PS - I no longer like Blake. He's very different now. Not as cool as he was before. Lost his alternavibe.

I love Jordin and Melinda. Go girls!

Comment

I thought the show itself was very well done. It's about time that the television industry that has large audiences, influence, and money does a little more to help humanity. We actually didn't donate - I'm very careful about researching the charities we contribute to (I want to make sure overhead costs are kept as low as possible), and we already contribute to some of the organizations who benefited from the program. During training, we've definitely had to budget in advance for our contributions to others. I hope the show raised awareness to how poorly people live in this country as well as throughout the world, and helped people feel that they can do things to help.
                              -Deb
                              Wife to EP, just trying to keep up with my FOUR busy kids!

Comment

Working...
                              X