Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Anyone else a fan of HBO series?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else a fan of HBO series?

I watch Curb Your Enthusiasm, Sopranos, Big Love, and Entourage. HBO has a few new series coming out that I may look into, like John from Cincinnati, and the one about the 2 Aussies living in NYC trying to make it a s a 2 man band. The reason I like HBO shows are 2 fold, 1 they are good, and 2 they re-air at different times and days on the various HBO channels. The same thing goes for PBS. When you are awake late at night nursing a new born, it's the perfect time to watch. I really can't get into network shows because of the kids I don't have the uninterrupted time it requires, and because we have yet to get any type of DVR/TiVo system

We just finished Six Feet Under. We used to watch it on TV but I nixed the expanded cable so we had to wait for the last season on Netflix. I couldn't watch while I was pregnant because it was too emotional. I thought the last season was so-so except for the season finale. DH and me --->

Comment

I too was a Six Feet Under and a sometimes Sex in the City viewer. I missed most of the last season of Six Feet Under

Comment

Netflix has it! Even if you just watch the final episode, you'll get it without watching the prior year (I think...).

Comment

Love Sex and the City and Entourage. HBO has great series.

Comment

Originally posted by DrWahoo
            Love Sex and the City and Entourage. HBO has great series.
            I'm glad to see someone else pipe in on Entourage...this show is a total guilty pleasure for me!!!

Have you seen Adrienne Grenier's( plays Vince) documentary "Shot in the Dark"; He didit before Entourage.
            I saw some of it the other night. It's a quest to figure out who his biological father is.

Comment

No I didn't see the documentary. I thought it would be weird for me to see him play enything other than the confident Vince

Comment

Entourage came out after we canceled HBO. I'll need to add it to Netflix. Everyone raves about it. I'm definitely a huge fan of SATC, Six Feet Under and Sopranos.

Comment

Originally posted by Vishenka69
                  Entourage came out after we canceled HBO. I'll need to add it to Netflix. Everyone raves about it. I'm definitely a huge fan of SATC, Six Feet Under and Sopranos.
                  Can you believe Sopranos swan song is tomorrow ?? I am curious to see how it's gonna end!!!! My friend suggested that Tony would see one of his kids killed, but I say "no"...Godfather III did that scene w/Sophia Coppola & Al Pacino.

I still can't believe it will all be over soon... it seems that there will not be plans for a major motion pic, because they are killing off so many of the main characters.

Comment

Ok so was it just me, or did everyone's screen go black & silent as Meadow approached the diner??

Comment

Working...
                    X