Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Grey's Anatomy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grey's Anatomy

HELLO!!! SO who thinks next week after George professes his love to Izzie, that when he goes to break it off with Cally that she finds out that either 1. she is indeed pregnant, or 2. has some family crises and needs George to pull her through

Any other guesses what happens at that door? I *hate* previews btw, they ruin my whole week

edited to change Lizzie to Izzie - duh

Re: Grey's Anatomy

I love Christina and her numbering the interns!

I think Callie will have some drama that she needs George to help her through and he'll go back to her.
    Cranky Wife to a Peds EM in private practice. Mom to 5 girls - 1 in Heaven and 4 running around in princess shoes.

Comment

Lexi mentioned something about their father being an alcoholic now - so I predict some kind of drama in the future where Meredith and Lexi will have to join together to help their dad. It'll be some kind of bonding point, but again, just speculation!

Comment

The internet spoilers I have read say George and Izzie do not end up together, we missed the previews b/c our DVR cut off but it was a good episode!
        Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

I decided early on that I have no desire to watch a show that involves a young, driven neurosurgeon leaving his tall, high-strung, redheaded wife for a beautiful, skinny blonde.

Thanks, but no thanks.

--Abigail, a tall, high-strung redhead (at least, when I remember to pick up the box of Clairol from Target)

Comment

Abigail - my DH likes to tell people "good thing the hospital is JUST like Grey's" He likes to watch McDreamy operate and pick out all the things they're doing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy Sunshine
              Abigail - my DH likes to tell people "good thing the hospital is JUST like Grey's" He likes to watch McDreamy operate and pick out all the things they're doing wrong.
              I overheard these college-aged girls at Target the other day, yakking about how awesome it would be to "hook up" (have sex with? date? something like that...) with a McDreamy. Oh, the hair, the smile, the compassion, the money.

One of them said something like she would absolutely be into a surgeon--she'd love to "hit that" (which appparently is, I deduced, slang for "have sex with").

I was very tempted to say she ought to be careful...that the wives hit back. Twit.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayMatterWife
                I decided early on that I have no desire to watch a show that involves a young, driven neurosurgeon leaving his tall, high-strung, redheaded wife for a beautiful, skinny blonde.

Thanks, but no thanks.

--Abigail, a tall, high-strung redhead (at least, when I remember to pick up the box of Clairol from Target)
                That's not totally fair - she cheated on him and he left... as would I.

And... not all surgeons are married. So the girls could "hit it" and not be destroying a marriage, ya know?

Anyway... To each their own with the TV shows.

Comment

Originally posted by Stella

Thanks, but no thanks.

And... not all surgeons are married. So the girls could "hit it" and not be destroying a marriage, ya know?
                  I don't care. They were skinny and blonde and dopey, with perky boobs and perfect butts, fashionable clothes and designer sunglasses, and name-brand handbags (not a cumbersome, beat-up diaper bag)...and they were at least ten years my junior. And, by the sounds of their conversation, they didn't seem to distinguish between married and unmarried tail upon which they would hit.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy Sunshine

I was very tempted to say she ought to be careful...that the wives hit back. Twit.

Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Grey's is BACK!

YAY!

Comment

It's about time! I'm off to go catch up on my DVR now!
                        Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

It was FABULOUS! More like the original season, I thought last year was crappy!

Comment

Originally posted by SnowWhite
                            It was good. Love Christina Yang's character - love her!!

But just watched Tivo'd ER this am - was infinitely better IMHO.
                            ITA. I thought DH and I were the only ones who still watch ER.

Comment

Originally posted by Stella

Thanks, but no thanks.

I don't care. They were skinny and blonde and dopey, with perky boobs and perfect butts, fashionable clothes and designer sunglasses, and name-brand handbags (not a cumbersome, beat-up diaper bag)...and they were at least ten years my junior. And, by the sounds of their conversation, they didn't seem to distinguish between married and unmarried tail upon which they would hit.
                              Let't not forget that these are the same guys they passed up in high school because they weren't good looking/athletic/popular enough. Just because they have money they are now worth it? Shallow...
                              Kris

Comment

Working...
                              X