Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Pushing Daisies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pushing Daisies

This show was really fantastic. I recorded it on a whim and watched it this morning, and I am so glad I did. It is so quirky, refreshing, new. I love it.

It is narrated by Jim Dale who reads the Harry Potter audio books. Check it out! I hope the rest of the series can live up to the delight of the first episode. It was visually stunning.
    Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Re: Pushing Daisies

You already watched a recorded show by 6:30AM?? What time did you get UP?? Even if that 6:30 was MY time, that means you watched it by 7:30!!!!!

Comment

I was up at 4:00. Between the Zoloft, and Chad waking up this morning, the things running through my mind, I couldn't sleep. Before I watched Pushing Daisies, I watched two episodes of John and Kate plus 8 and the Top Chef Finale.

Comment

So how do you feel about Hung winning?? I wanted Dale. I wanted Casey all through the show, but she really lost it during the finale.

Comment

I'm okay with Hung winning. I really wanted Casey, but she just couldn't pull it together. I think it was great that Dale really came into his own and did such a fantastic job. Hung was amazing to watch. Amazing. I wish I could chop like that. Hung wasn't all that bad for a tv villain. I think he probably deserved to win. He was consistently pretty good all through the show.

Comment

I was cheering for Casey too but she really flubbed up that finale. I guess I didn't like Huang's attitude but he and Dale both had great finales.
            Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Loved Pushing Daisies - such a fanciful, creative show that is visually stunning...

Also wanted Dale to win, although I don't think it was compeltely out of whack for Hung to win. Was totally rooting for Casey but it was pretty clear that she wasn't in the top 2 of the final challenge...

Comment

Ugh.. I missed it, what time does it come on so I can watch it next week?

Comment

Originally posted by madeintaiwan
                  Ugh.. I missed it, what time does it come on so I can watch it next week?
                  It's on 2 shows before Grey's Anatomy, so is that c/7 ?

Comment

Originally posted by Suzy Sunshine
                    I was cheering for Casey too but she really flubbed up that finale. I guess I didn't like Huang's attitude but he and Dale both had great finales.
                    Top Chef is really the only show I watch.

I agree with the above....Hung bugged me a few times, but he deserved to win. I really wanted Casey to pull it out but she choked in the final. It is what it is. I'm glad Dale lasted as long as he did and made some fantastic dishes towards the end of the show.

I really liked Trey!!!! I was so bummed when he got axed in the team challenge. I HATE that challenge!!!

I think Hung is very driven in part due to being an immigrant and probably some of his ambition is just his personality. I thought it was interesting he knows Marcel from last season. DH's half brother is in culinary school in NY and said that the restaurant where Hung worked is EXCEPTIONAL. I forget the name but BIL said that if he worked there, he was for real.
                    Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Pushing Dasies is going to be reran tonight at 8:00 ET/7:00 CT on ABC.

Comment

thank you. when is it's regular time and date?

Comment

Hey Davita...if KAKE 10 is your local ABC affiliate, it looks like Wed @ 7:00

I'm stoked about the re-air. The review & audio clips on NPR sound prety cool!

Comment

thanks

Comment

It's great! We finally watched our taped episodes tonight (all 3). Very funny, very odd (in a good way). I loved how they had Kristin Chenoweth break into song and boogie with the unknowing floor cleaner.

Comment

Working...
                              X