Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Amazing Race 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing Race 12

I know! Christina's father is SOOOOOO annoying. My dh says his dad would be the same on something like this. I also liked the ministers, but you're right - it wasn't going to happen. I don't like the grandfather/grandson pair ... the grandfather eyeing the sisters really creeps me out. I love how laid back TK & Rachel are - they don't get much camera time b/c they don't yell at each other. I've also been surprised by how much I like Kynt & Vyxin. At first I thought they would annoy me, but they just work well together and get it done!

Re: Amazing Race 12

I like the ones who were 2nd to last last night- I can not remember their names. But the girl was totally spazzing about the camel, and the guy had a really nice attitude (on camera LOL) about it. I hate it when the contestants start yelling at each other and then on the finishing mat they are like "I love you, etc.".

I think that Cristina (is that her name?) should ditch her dad and pair up with someone else...

I wish I could do this show.
    Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

Yes, the girl's meltdown was over the top. But honestly, on little sleep I could see myself having a similar meltdown, and I could see Mac having a similar response as did her bf. So, they are my favorites...

And the bro/sis, totally professional, but not terribly personable.

The blonds, gag. Weren't they from a previous season, only they were more likeable then?

The "goth" couple is not nearly as annoying as I thought they'd be. (DD says they aren't really goth b/c "goth people don't wear pink".)

Anyway, I'm excited this show is on. I really like it.
      Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

Amazing Race is some behavior serious currency in our house. We've been letting Bryn stay up late on Sunday nights to watch. The first episode didn't pull me in as much as prior seasons but now I'm into it.

That meltdown was over the top.

Comment

I had the same feeling after the 1st episode! Funny!

As for the blondes ... their snotty "eau de Africa" and "look at how dirty these people are" comments are enough to make me hate them.

Comment

I let a "put you fricking clothes on" slip in front of Bryn.

Seriously, put that shirt on your shoulders, have you no shame?

Comment

I agree, I wanted either the father/daughter or TK and Rachel teams to win. I'm glad it was a one hour show instead of the sometimes 2 hr finale since my kids were watching it. That would get way too late.

I can't believe Nate and Jenn made it that far. They were SO annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by Pollyanna
                Originally posted by oceanchild

I was in the weird position of not actively hating any of the final three teams this time. Once Nate and Jen got eliminated (thank goodness), I was content to have any of them win.
                DH and I felt the same way.
                Agreed! I would have been happy for any of the three teams to win. I think I secretly was rooting for Christina and Ron, but only because I feel the father-daughter relationship had improved. But I also admired TK and Rachel because how calm and steady they were through the entire race.

Comment

Originally posted by pitterpat
                  Originally posted by Pollyanna
                  Originally posted by oceanchild

I was in the weird position of not actively hating any of the final three teams this time. Once Nate and Jen got eliminated (thank goodness), I was content to have any of them win.
                  DH and I felt the same way.
                  Agreed! I would have been happy for any of the three teams to win. I think I secretly was rooting for Christina and Ron, but only because I feel the father-daughter relationship had improved. But I also admired TK and Rachel because how calm and steady they were through the entire race.
                  ITA! I can't believe I didn't see this thread the first time it came around. I absolutely love the Amazing race. I would have been happy to see any of the three teams win (also glad that Nate and Jen got eliminated).

The challenges on the last leg were pretty cool + difficult as well, climbing the glacier and having to remember all the countries. I never would have been able to remember which object belonged to which leg of the race.
                  Wife to a urologist; Mom to 2 wonderful kiddos

Comment

Working...
                  X