Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

TBL: Couples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TBL: Couples

Anyone watching this one ?

Re: TBL: Couples

I got sucked in last night- I was held down by two dogs and unable to stop watching it.

Jenn

Comment

I'm watching. Glad the white team went home. I seriously want some chicks to take it this time.
      Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Yeh-I'm watching that one right now too.

The White Team was annoying as hell. BUH-bye.

The Pink and Yellow teams are starting to irritate me too. I don't like to hear all the cryyyying. Quit crying!

Agreed that it's time for girls to win. I like the purple team.

GO PURPLE.

Comment

I'm so pissed! I missed all but the last 25 mins of tonight show. What the heck was the deal with the orange team throwing the weight in???

I kinda liked the mom on pink team. What the heck happened?? And can I saw WOW to the daughter on the pink team for some pretty good results!??!?! She is down to 170's and looks really good!!!
          Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
          "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Comment

Ok, well I got on the website and watched an update of what happened last week. Very strange...

Anyone going to miss Jenn? She seemed like a sweet girl. Seems like she had a big booty for her weight. Not trying to be mean here! Just wondering if anyone else thinks these people look much larger than what the scale says?

Comment

She seemed nice but I get why they sent her home. (I caught the tail end of the show)

She's one of those women who once she loses the rest of her weight will still have a booty.

She's down 51 pounds since the show started though.

Jenn

Comment

Originally posted by DCJenn
                She seemed nice but I get why they sent her home. (I caught the tail end of the show)

She's one of those women who once she loses the rest of her weight will still have a booty.

She's down 51 pounds since the show started though.

Jenn
                She looked really good! I still think she must have been 4' 9" to be in the 200's OR my thoughts of body size is all messed up and that could be the case! LOL!

I got on the nbc website out of boredom and watched some of the extra videos from the show. Those contestants are too funny. That blond guy was on there talking to the camera about how he liked salads, but now he had fired them since he is so sick of eating salad at almost every meal. LOL!

Comment

Anyone else glad that Jackie is gone???? Something about her just got under my skin.

Comment

I missed the show... entirely. Why did she get voted out?

I don't really care one way or the other. But my word-- her update pictures, she looks great. She really really does.

(I only saw the last 2 minutes!)
                    Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

Originally posted by peggyfromwastate
                      I missed the show... entirely. Why did she get voted out?

I don't really care one way or the other. But my word-- her update pictures, she looks great. She really really does.

(I only saw the last 2 minutes!)

She wanted one of the football players to go home. Jackie and her son were told by everyone else that was ok with them. I guess she didn't trust them totally because she made the other team mates promise on their children's lives that they were not going to vote her off. lol They lied to her face and then voted her off. Ultimately they were sick of her "game" playing from the start.

Now with that being said... this week the blue team ended up voting off the same exact football player guy Jackie wanted gone last week! I don't know what the point was. I was positive blue team was going vote off Dan (Jackie's son) and not that really nice guy.

BTW these players are already starting to look much smaller than day 1!!!

Comment

THat is one thing about reality tv shows-- what is this "swear on your child's life" thing coming from? I don't get it. I really don't. :huh: People in real reality don't talk like that.

Anyway, I did watch this week's show, and I don't think that Trent should've gone. He seems to be very nice, and really with it. :huh: They could've voted off Jackie's son. That would've made sense to me-- he annoys me.
                        Peggy

Comment

American Idol has taken my attention. I wish this was on during the summer.

Comment

The "men" are super annoying. (1-2-3 Pride!)

:huh: :huh: :huh:
                            Peggy

Comment

I totally agree. I'm not happy to see Mark back. And the crazy sobbing emotional stuff is getting out of hand this season, too.
                              Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
                              Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
                              Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

Working...
                              X