Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Miss America: Reality Check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miss America: Reality Check

Is anyone else watching this? I think it's an interesting show and wonder how the actual pagent coverage will differ as a result. It's nice to finally see the girls de-glam a bit and put down the hairspray and sequences.

Re: Miss American: Reality Check

i watched the first one....but only because im IN LOVE with michael urie.

i love gay men in general.
    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

I keep missing it, when is it on?
      Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

I watched the first one too but have missed it since. I am also interested to see if the pagent changes. I loved the part in the first show where people on the street were asked about what they thought about Ms America.
        Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

Three episodes are on tonight at TLC.

Comment

I'm watching the 2nd episode now, I think its good that they're changing the pageants - I've always been addicted to pageants but of course I won't get to see it this Saturday b/c all of our family will be here. Hopefully they'll run a repeat of it at some point.
            Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Re: Miss America: Reality Check

I agree, he's adorable. I have no idea when it's on because it's set as a series recording on my DVR, but they rerun each episode at least 5 times.

3rd episode was about eveningwear and Ms Tennessee is a fashion design major and designed her dress. It was so horrible, like a nightgown with a curtain over it. I felt bad for her but it made for some good reality TV.

Comment

The actual Ms America wasn't all that different from the previous years. There was less hairspray and the gowns were more revealing but that's about it. And I can't believe the judges picked yet another blond. I was really rooting for Miss Washington, she was the most real out of all of them.

Did anyone else watch?

Comment

I LOVED Miss Virginia. She was STUNNING.
                  Oh well. At least she was close!

I liked Miss Michigan too, she's gorgeous and I, for one, and happy to have another blonde.

Comment

Working...
                  X