Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

I'm addicted to...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm addicted to...

Dancing with the Stars...
    What's worse, I even made a profile and vote each week...

What's even worse: dh has a profile.

We're not the only ones. There are plenty of people in dh's program who watch.

FESS UP!
    married to an anesthesia attending

Re: I'm addicted to...

I just can't get into it. Sorry. I tried... :huh: I like "So you think you can dance" though-- not enough to vote for anyone, but I like it.
    Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

Originally posted by SnowWhite
      Oh I watch too. You are not alone. I don't vote though. So, who do you like?
      I wouldn't vote if it meant I had to pay for text messages or a 1-900 number of something.

I like Kristi, a fellow Japanese American gal. I've been a fan since she won the Olympics. What I don't get is how that football player (Wow! He's hot!) tied with Kristi, when he tripped!

What about you?

Comment

I watched the first few seasons but now it's getting old and it's not about dancing anymore but their "stories." I don't really care about the stories. I think the first couple of seasons were the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Vishenka69
          I watched the first few seasons but now it's getting old and it's not about dancing anymore but their "stories." I don't really care about the stories. I think the first couple of seasons were the best.

Comment

I used to ballroom dance, so I watch every week. It is hard, though, because I want to judge the dances more technically, and seeing Jason get the same score as Kristi made me crazy!
            Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Originally posted by SnowWhite
              I like Kristy, she is head and shoulders above the rest. I also like Shannon Elizabeth oddly enough. And am anxiously awaiting for the week when Priscilla gets the boot. She isn't bad, but there is something so creepy about all that plastic surgery, she is like watching a one-dimensional cartoon of herself. Ick.
              I cracked up laughing when one of the judges said to Priscilla, "all you have to do is look at your expressive face - it tells the whole story." I was thinking WTF!

Comment

there is something so creepy about all that plastic surgery
                yeah, she has gone a little too far with the nip and tuck.

Currently, this is the only tv show I regularly watch and I love it. I have a complete girl crush on Juliana Hough. I like her in unholy and unnatural ways.

Kelly
                In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Originally posted by alison
                  I cracked up laughing when one of the judges said to Priscilla, "all you have to do is look at your expressive face - it tells the whole story." I was thinking WTF!
                  even funnier - I originally read this as EXPENSIVE face.

oh - and I don't watch the show.

Comment

I'm going to be glued to my tv tonight....

My girlfriends tried to drag me out to fondue last night, and I.... said no! They wanted a reason, and so I finally told them about my DWTS addiction. So they wanted to move fondue to tonight, and I said that that wouldn't work either....

It's the results show.

Anyone else watching?

Comment

no, but I will be watching my guilty pleasure AI & The Battle of the Davids
                      I usually watch the freakshow auditions, then catch 1 or 2 episodes before the finale'.

Go David Cook!

Comment

I'll be watching! I love this show...probably because I TiVo it. Otherwise it would be unbearable.

Kelly
                        In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

The good thing about tv-watching in the Midwest is that stuff is on earlier in the evening. The show ran from 8-10, and we watched the whole thing. I don't like watching the little kids compete (something about that makes me cringe), so I took a break there.

I'm happy with the results!!! I've been following Kristi since I was in middle school!

Comment

I felt Kristi was a ringer, that's why I lost intreset so fast. I take it from your commenets she won...surprise surprise (said in my Gomar Pyle voice)

Comment

Working...
                            X