Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

West Wing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Wing

Yes I know there are some fans on this site!

DH and I are watching the show in order...from season one on.

I LOVE THIS SHOW. We watched the pilot and two more episodes last night.

Fantastic writing. Really. There has been NOTHING on TV since to even compare.
    Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Re: West Wing

You're going to get Julia and I all worked up into a tizzy. I LOVE the West Wing. I've got all the seasons on DVD (except the last ... not my favorite, but I'll still probably get it some day). I watch it whenever I need a lift, or need something in the background, or decorating the Christmas tree .... it's just WONDERFUL.

Comment

Why did they stop making this show? Why?!

I have rented the DVDs, but I might have to invest in owning the collection.
      Angie
      Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
      Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Originally posted by Sheherezade
        I have rented the DVDs, but I might have to invest in owning the collection.
        It's so worth it Angie! I'm not a 'tv on dvd' fan - I've never, ever watched another series on DVD. I couldn't even work my way through SATC or 24 on DVD. But I loooooooooove having these. The theme music just brings my mood up to the next level.

Comment

uh .... HELLO? I've been there and back! Tell ME!

Comment

I totally know the episode. I'll have to check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Jane
              I totally know the episode. I'll have to check it out.
              ME TWO!!!!

The one problem with West Wing. I can't STOP watching the episodes at night!!!!
              Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Working...
              X