Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Housewives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Housewives

Is anyone watching this??!?! I finished watching the Atlanta Housewives- at least I think I saw most of the eps. Now, they are bringing back the Housewives from the OC. I am in awe and in shock of these people. Is this real reality or fake reality tv?? I'm sitting here with my googly eyes and open mouthed- shocked ! I've never seen so many dysfunctional rich people.
    Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
    "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Re: Housewives

I AM! I AM!

It's almost too embarassing to admit. I've been a viewer since the 1st season of RHoOC. It is almost like I'm watching an anthropological study on another culture. My husband teases me ENDLESSLY about watching it, but I can't help it! It's my crack!

Are you watching the RHoNY? I didn't watch the 1st season, so the "ladies" (I use that term loosely since they are all tacky and over the top) are all new to me!

Comment

Count me in as a fellow addict. I've followed the OC and NYC wives from the beginning. I only saw one episode of the Atlanta season, so I'm not too familiar with them. These people are nuts!
      Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

Originally posted by Chuddy26
        It is almost like I'm watching an anthropological study on another culture.
        So, true. I have not watch a whole episode because each time I catch it on tv I am usually doing laundry and am in and out of the room. BUT - it does suck me in just like a Natl. Geo. documentary.
        Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

I watch religiously....what else can I say
          Danielle
          Wife of a sexy Radiologist and mom to TWO adorable little boys!

Comment

I watch, and I've even roped dh into watching some. It's fascinating to watch that level of crazy.

NeNe (and her "girls") from RHoAtl is my fave for tellin' it like it is.

Comment

Originally posted by LilySayWhat
              I think the most self-embarrassing group is the RHoNYC. Luann going "downtown" to "keep up with the kids"? Countess, let it go.

Ramona is the definition of Whisky Tango. Bethanny has father issues and isn't even married nor a housewife. Why not add a hobo to the show? He'd be as relevant. Jill is typical NY come-up-from-nothing to me and I have no true beef with her. Alex and her switch hitter husband Simon are like nails on a chalkboard to watch. If Alex was in the mafia her street name would be The Beard.

And yet? I tune in.
              See, I can't bear to watch the NYC ladies. They are beyond evil. That whole "society" lifestyle is beyond me. The OC wives are just your typical rich OC'er. Those NYC wives are a piece of work. I can't watch without cringing.

Comment

Hmmmm - I have only seen 2 of the OC ones and 1 of the Atlanta (and it was their "after the show" one where they are all sitting on a couch). So, I may not have a great understanding.

I cracked up when I heard that the girl that was engaged to the older guy that had cancer (on OC) was a former Baylor student. I once worked at BU and remember female students that looked and acted much like that....some were seriously pursuing their Mrs degree.
                Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheBeach
                  I watch, and I've even roped dh into watching some. It's fascinating to watch that level of crazy.

NeNe (and her "girls") from RHoAtl is my fave for tellin' it like it is.
                  Love NeNe and the drama with Chere and the whole ATL crew!! Can't wait for the next Atlanta season
                  Danielle
                  Wife of a sexy Radiologist and mom to TWO adorable little boys!

Comment

Did y'all watch RHoNY last night? The Countess makes me cringe! Re: her etiquette lunch for her daughter....doesn't she know the first rule of etiquetteis to make others feel comfortable?? Yet she was pointing out all her daughter's friends' mistakes!

I think I'd get along with Jill the most. They way she was nagging her daughter about wearing tennis shoes in Paris totally reminded me of my own mom!

Comment

Working...
                    X