Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Quantum Leap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quantum Leap

So, I think I've mentioned that we don't have cable here and therefore have not had TV for a year. We don't watch much anyway. But when I was stuck in bed and now that I'm pretty much exhausted by 6PM, TV has become very central for us.

DrK's discovered hulu and he's in Heaven. He loves cheesy old cop shows like T.J. Hooker and Emergency. He's also crazy for Wonder Woman. Basically, anything clunky from the 70s or 80s where every eposide involves an intense car chase involving a mugger who committed a bold daytime robbery (because it's less expensive than filming at night). I hate these shows. He keeps asking me which old series I want to watch and all I could think of was "Quantum Leap." I don't know why he doesn't like it. Perhaps not enough car chases?

Anyway, they only have the first season on hulu. But that got me through the week before last when I was stuck in bed. Today, DrK came home with a random gift for me. Quantum Leap Season II on DVD.
    Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

"striving to put right what once went wrong . . ." Enjoy!
    Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
    Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
    Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

Love Quantum Leap...though the music intro used to scare me!
      Danielle
      Wife of a sexy Radiologist and mom to TWO adorable little boys!

Comment

Oh my gosh I LOVE Quantum Leap!!! One of my all time favs. Watched it late at night all through my first pregnancy. Enjoy!
        Tara
        Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

Enjoy it!
          Jen
          Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

DrK is officially wonderful. He brought home two more seasons of Quantum Leap and jelly-filled doughnuts today. He passed Step III too!
            Last edited by MrsK; 06-02-2009, 07:12 PM.
            Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

YEA DrK!
              Kris

Comment

Working...
              X