Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Big Brother 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother 11

Any Big Brother fans?

I don't know why I continue watching, but I have been hopelessly addicted since Season 1! I look forward to it every summer.

Just wondering if anyone else is watching this season. Likes? Dislikes?

I'm a BB addict. It's one of the only reality shows that I watch. I really like Jeff and Jordan, but I'm not liking Russell or Ronnie.

You should check out Jokersupdates.com It's a website that follows the 24/7 feeds. Some of the people there are pretty entertaining.
    Wife of Ophthalmologist and Mom to my daughter and two boys.

Comment

Count me in as a fellow addict! Anyone else think Kevin was dumb for sending home Michele instead of Jordan? Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of Jordan so I'm glad he didn't, but if I were Kevin I would have thought Michele and Natalie hate each other so much that either one would take him instead of each other. He would have been set no matter who won the final HoH!

BTW, Natalie's lie about her age is such a stupid one and I really don't see what difference it has made to her game.
      Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

I think Kevin was dumb for not sending Natalie home! But maybe that's just because I can't stand the girl. I'm rooting for Jordan for sure. Jeff was my favorite, but if he can't wint, I hope she does. I'll be alright if Kevin wins too, but I just really dislike Natalie. And yeah, she thinks her lie is soo clever! But I don't think it's made a difference either. Except for it makes people mad when they find out she lied.

Comment

oh yes, I am a closet big brother fan. My SO has no idea, I watch in on the computer when he is at work I wanted Jeff to win. Honestly, as long as Natalie does not win, I'll be happy. She is like nails on a chalkboard to me.
          -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
          Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
          Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

My first season watching was with the all-stars. Mike Boogie and Dr. Will absolutely cracked me up!

Natalie drives me nuts too! I think I'm rooting for Kevin. Kind of a boring final 3.

Comment

I too was rooting for Jeff, so I guess that makes me rooting for Jordan by proxy.

When I watched the first week I thought I would like Natalie because she's a poker player and so am I, but it's been downhill from there. Now I can't stand her. She mentioned one week that she played in the World Series of Poker in Vegas and I was surprised then that no one called her out there because everyone knows you have to be 21. Also, why would CBS be allowing her to drink if she wasn't 21? I can't believe none of the houseguests haven't noticed that.

BTW, I was soooo glad to see Chima get kicked off. What a PITA diva!

Comment

Originally posted by MDPhDWife View Post
                I Also, why would CBS be allowing her to drink if she wasn't 21? I can't believe none of the houseguests haven't noticed that.
                \
                I was thinking the same thing. Every time they would have a drink I would wonder how the heck no one would figure out she had to be at least 21.
                -L.Jane

Comment

Yeah Jordan!!! I'm glad she won, but a little disappointed that Natalie got something. Jordan was smart to take Natalie to the final two. I don't know that she would have won against Kevin.
                  Wife of Ophthalmologist and Mom to my daughter and two boys.

Comment

Besides winning the final HOH competitions, sending Kevin to the juror box was the smartest move she made. That move shows me Jordan actually can think. I was thrilled she won. She actually had nice things she was going to do with the money. How many people are going to make sure their mom and brother have a roof over their head and their cousins are going to have college tuition? Yes she said she might buy a car too, but she deserves that if she is going to take care of everyone.
                    -L.Jane

Comment

I'm glad Jordan on and Jeff was America's favorite player! I was surprised that Jesse and Lydia voted for Jordan. I must have missed something, I thought they were tight with Natalie??

Comment

What a perfect Big Brother ending! Usually with all these reality shows, it never ends up quite how I'd like it, but this one was terrific! I'm so happy for Jordan ... I really think she'll do the most good with the money. I did feel bad for Kevin because he seems like a really nice guy, but she would have had no chance against him, so it was a good move. And Jeff winning America's Favorite Player was great!

I was pretty surprised when Jesse voted for Jordan too! Since him and Natalie had been so close and he didn't get to know Jordan much at all. Lydia's vote didn't surprise me much. She seemed pretty angry that Natalie had lied about her age and she was always jealous of how close Natalie was with Jessie.

Comment

ITA that Jordan probably wouldn't have had a shot against Kevin. As glad as I was that she won, I still felt bad for Kevin because I think he derserved something considering he played the best game of those that were in the final three.

I wonder had Kevin been in the running for America's favorite player, do you think he could have been Jeff?

Comment

Originally posted by MDPhDWife View Post
                            ITA that Jordan probably wouldn't have had a shot against Kevin. As glad as I was that she won, I still felt bad for Kevin because I think he derserved something considering he played the best game of those that were in the final three.

I wonder had Kevin been in the running for America's favorite player, do you think he could have been Jeff?

I could be wrong, but I think all of the contestants were in the running for America's Favorite Player. Including the Final 3. And at least, like Jordan said, Kevin did win $10K earlier in the game. It's no half a million, but at least he's not leaving completely empty handed.

Comment

Working...
                            X