Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Project Runway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsK View Post
    So loving the maternity challenge!
    Coincidence that
    ****spoiler**** the top 3 were all women and the bottom were all men?

I loved all of the top 3 this time.

The guy who supposedly went to medical school seems shady. "She looks like she's in here 2nd semester" Seriously??

I actually kind of like the model show.
    Back in the Midwest with my PGY-2 ortho DH and putting my fashion degree to good use.

Comment

Epperson got a free pass on that jumpsuit and unflattering jacket.

I think they picked the right winner.
      Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
      Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
      Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

Originally posted by Auspicious View Post
        Epperson got a free pass on that jumpsuit and unflattering jacket.
        I didn't get a good enough look at the jacket, but I liked the jumpsuit. They were all over the runways last fall, and the goal was to make something fashion-forward for maternity...
        I think he gets points for paying attention to trends, doing something different while still normal and executing well. The downfall, I think, is that jumpsuit isn't the best look for maternitywear as it kind of is meant to create a slim hourglass, which you're not going to have in maternity.
        Back in the Midwest with my PGY-2 ortho DH and putting my fashion degree to good use.

Comment

I think the right person definitely won - I would wear that dress in a heart beat. And I think either of the bottom 3 could have gone home they were hideous!
          Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

I agree about the winner. I want to buy that whole outfit now. I am shocked that Mitchell is still in the competition. Those shorts were a HOT MESS!
            Danielle
            Wife of a sexy Radiologist and mom to TWO adorable little boys!

Comment

DH and I were both "shocked" to see the aspiring neurosurgeon go home last night. ha ha ha ha ha

As he was leaving the runway I looked at DH and said "well he could always go back to neurosurgery" and DH said "yeh, because that is a good fall back career"

Comment

Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
                Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
                Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

I was happy to see Irena win, I think she was the most talented of the bunch.
                  Tara
                  Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

I thought all 3 of the finalists had great collections, I would have been happy with any of them really. Great season! I saw a commercial that says a new season starts in mid-January.

Comment

Working...
                    X