Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Jay Leno Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Leno Show

is getting mixed reviews. I've watched it this week and enjoyed it.... anyone else?
    Loving wife of neurosurgeon

I cannot stand conan. I used to watch jay everynight. So now, I can watch jay again and I'm a happy girl
    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Originally posted by rainbabies View Post
      I cannot stand conan. I used to watch jay everynight. So now, I can watch jay again and I'm a happy girl
      ME TOO!
      I love Jay Leno... Conan seriously drives me up a wall!

Comment

Okay good - I'm not alone! I've tried to watch Conan occassionally but I just find most of his humor awkward... he has gotten better but he is simply no "Jay."

Comment

Caught some of it yesterday. Thought Robin Williams was funny but the whole Mylie (sp?) thing was kind of annoying. Not sure if it will be something I will make sure to watch.
          Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

I didn't see yesterdays show... but seriously, anything with Mylie in it is going to be annoying lol

Comment

I rarely watch TV but I do like Jay Leno. I watched last night and thought it was just like his old show. I was cracking up at the guys "ghosting". LOL!

P.S. I don't like Conan either.

Comment

I used to prefer Letterman when I could stay up that late and they were both on at the same time, but now I am loving the new time slot for Leno.

Side note... I don't know how anyone outside of the Central time zone ever watches late-night TV. Letterman comes on at 10:30 here, and I'm doing good if I can make it through the monologue before crashing. Of course, now that I don't have to be awake at 5:30 every morning, I might start watching it again.
                Laurie
                My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

the ghosting guys were hilarious!!
                  ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Originally posted by rainbabies View Post
                    the ghosting guys were hilarious!!
                    Agreed! Loved it!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymoreta View Post
                      I used to prefer Letterman when I could stay up that late and they were both on at the same time, but now I am loving the new time slot for Leno.

Side note... I don't know how anyone outside of the Central time zone ever watches late-night TV. Letterman comes on at 10:30 here, and I'm doing good if I can make it through the monologue before crashing. Of course, now that I don't have to be awake at 5:30 every morning, I might start watching it again.
                      I am a huge Letterman fan. But by 10:30 I am wiped out, sometimes I use the DVR, to catch up. Not a big Jay fan, but I do like some of the things he does.
                      Brandi
                      Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X