Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Army Wives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Army Wives

I love this show! I do usually go through an entire box of tissues with each episode.
    Luanne
    wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

What station is it on?

Comment

Sunday nights on Lifetime. I have been watching it ever since it started. I probably shouldn't watch it since I have a SIL in Afghanistan, but I do.
      Luanne

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Never miss an episode!
        Needs

Comment

Last night was worthy of almost two boxes of tissues!!!!!
          Luanne

Comment

I used to watch it regularly but have fallen behind. Caught it last night. Was definitely a tear jerker.

Comment

I watch it, too!

Army Wives, Mad Men, and Entourage are 3 of my favorite shows, and they're all on at the same time! And we don't have DVR!

This leads to some creativity... (Army Wives at 10, Mad Men's repeat at 11, Entourage On Demand the next day).

Poor Jeremy. First Amanda now this?
              Back in the Midwest with my PGY-2 ortho DH and putting my fashion degree to good use.

Comment

I had family in town so I DVRed last night. I am watching it tonight. Tissues will be handy.
                Needs

Comment

Since we don't have cable, I watch Army Wives online. Unlike main networks, Lifetime posts their shows the next day.

Comment

Did anyone watch the season finale?? The Yankees game was on in our apartment, so I just caught it online. Wow.

I have to say - good for Pamela! I still hope they can work it out somehow, but he really has to step it up.

They leave wayyy too many cliffhangers; I think in part because they don't have contract stuff lined up for next year.
                    Characters we might not see next year (based on the last episode):
                    Joan
                    Jeremy
                    Pamela (+ kids)
                    Price
                    Viola

According to people I know who know people, there has been trouble on the set with Kim Delaney (alcohol abuse). The blast at the end of Season 1 was going to kill her character if she didn't shape up. I guess she did, so they killed her character's daughter instead. Still, it seems like she's always walking that tight rope, with the crash, and now the diabetes...
                    Back in the Midwest with my PGY-2 ortho DH and putting my fashion degree to good use.

Comment

Me, too! Me, too! I love it, to DH's desperation. He only offers to watch with me when he knows he's in the dog house.

To be completely honest, I started watching the show because I was curious just how many similarities there were between army and medical spouses.
                      Cristina
                      IM PGY-2

Comment

Working...
                      X