Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Ringer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ringer

Anyone else watching?

My husband made fun of me for watching the pilot ("Anything with Sarah Michelle Gellar is sure to be a winner" wink wink) - but ended up liking it. I like shows with a lot of twists and turns in the plot and I hope that this one doesn't dissapoint.
    Cranky Wife to a Peds EM in private practice. Mom to 5 girls - 1 in Heaven and 4 running around in princess shoes.

Channel? When is it on?
    Veronica
    Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

It's on the CW. I think it's on Tuesday but it might be Wednesdays.
      Cranky Wife to a Peds EM in private practice. Mom to 5 girls - 1 in Heaven and 4 running around in princess shoes.

Comment

LilySayWhat - Do you think her sister is really trying to kill her? It seems to me that is what they are trying to portray - but I hope there is some twist in there.

Comment

Hulu has it linked to the CW Ringer.

I don't know how I didn't know about this! I'll have to catch up on it. It looks really good and I was looking for something good to watch this season.
          PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there.

~ Rumi

Comment

Is there no Ringer this week? The new episode hasn't posted on the CW website yet. I hope they didn't cancel it. I want to know what happened.
            PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there.

~ Rumi

Comment

There was one this week - in this week's episode Gemma disappears.

Comment

Is anyone still following Ringer? I've been watching it on hulu. That whole situation with Andrew's daughter and ex-wife with the scam they ran to get back the trust fun I didn't see coming. Nor did I see Andrew being the master mind of the ponzi scheme. And now the real Siobhan is having twins and they're Andrews! WTH? This is like daytime drama for nighttime TV.
                PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

~ Rumi

Comment

Originally posted by Cinderella View Post
                  Is anyone still following Ringer? I've been watching it on hulu. That whole situation with Andrew's daughter and ex-wife with the scam they ran to get back the trust fun I didn't see coming. Nor did I see Andrew being the master mind of the ponzi scheme. And now the real Siobhan is having twins and they're Andrews! WTH? This is like daytime drama for nighttime TV.

Totally still watching!! I DID NOT see that coming!!! I also have a love love of SMG....
                  sigpic
                  buckeye born, raised, and educated... thankfully, so is my wonderful med student husband...

Comment

Yay! I have an admiration for SMG too. She's the reason I watch the show since Buffy ended. I can't believe Andrew jumped in front of that bullet for Bridget. He either really loves her or it could possibly be another game to make him look innocent when this whole thing shakes down with his company. We never saw how Bridget brought up the ponzi scheme with Andrew because it went to commercial and when it was back they had already finished talking. I suspect he must know something is up and that Bridget is not Siobhan because we've seen how Siobhan brought it up with Andrew and later recorded that he threaten to kill her. People don't just bounce back from that kind of threat in relationships and forget it ever happened.

Also I would think someone with his kind of money would have looked into the background of the person he's marrying and found out she has a twin sister and also that she has a deceased son, even though Siobhan believes he doesn't know. Though Andrew does seem pretty clueless when it comes to his spouse. It doesn't seem he knew Siobhan was having an affair for a long time or that she recorded him threatening to kill her. He's been living with Bridget for awhile and it doesn't seem like he knows she's a different person. If Soloman can tell from one car ride I have a hard time believing that Andrew is that blind. Soloman has spent limited time with Siobhan driving her around and Andrew lived with her.
                    PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

~ Rumi

Comment

They wrapped up every burning question in the season finale. I think it's going to get cancelled now. It would be a good time to anyways.
                      PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

~ Rumi

Comment

Ringer was cancelled.
                        PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

~ Rumi

Comment

Working...
                        X