Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Downton Abbey starts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downton Abbey starts!

Anybody watching on Sunday? I'm planning to fold laundry and watch -- which will make me feel exactly like my mother, who always folded laundry to Masterpiece Theater. (Though she mostly watched the adaptions of the Russian novels -- War and Peace comes to mind.)

I'm so in! I can't wait!
    Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
    "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Comment

Seen this yet? 29 Photos Of The Cast Of "Downton Abbey" Being Totally Un-Downton-Like
      PGY4 Nephrology Fellow

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there.

~ Rumi

Comment

Love it. though one of my favorite things about Downton is its absolutely fantasy-land-ness. I almost hate to see those actors in real life. I think I prefer the illusion...

Comment

Originally posted by moonlight View Post
          I'm so in! I can't wait!
          My kids will still be up when it starts so my best firmed is tivo'ing and then we're going to watch it together later. it feels a little cheater-ish not to watch when it's broadcast, but oh well.

Comment

I'm in too. It has been hard not watching it until now when my family started in September. Can't wait!

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk
            Student and Mom to an Oct 2013 boy
            Wife to Anesthesia Critical Care attending

Comment

starts 9pm here. my kid is going to be in bed. i want no interruptions!!!! 5 hrs to go

Comment

starts 9pm here. my kid is going to be in bed. i want no interruptions!!!! 5 hrs to go
                Same here! DH will be putting ours to bed.

Comment

I"m recording it - we usually bathe E, feed her, and put her to bed around 8-9, so I'll watch it after she's down.
                  Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

I wanted to throw that nanny right off the roof!

Comment

Me too!

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh my gosh, me too!

Comment

A friend was given a bottle of Downton Abbey wine to drink tonight while she watches. I am so envious.

Comment

I watched them on line, already, when they began airing in GB. I still need to get a link to the Christmas special...offf to the US fan page on FB!!!

Comment

I have a birthday dinner tonight and MUST be home before 9pm. LOL! I'm a dork. Please so spoilers!!

Comment

Working...
                              X