Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scandal

Anybody watch this? I can't believe that's who got shot!!
    Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

I loved James' character and was not expecting that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It is the only tv I watch... 1 hr a week. I loved the scene where they all bust in to O's office wanting her to help them fix the issues.
      Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

We were hoping it was a random other person who got shot. I can't believe they killed him off. And I love Jake, but I hate that he has to do bad things now.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
        Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

I love this show! And I totally just spoiled it for myself by reading this thread...I guess I was hoping David was the one. But honestly with everything that's been going on with James and Cyrus...it makes sense. Now the question is, what becomes of the whole situation since David obviously saw Jake's face? I don't know, I didn't see the episode last night but just remember that Jake clearly walked up to them, pointing a gun.
          Wife, support system, and partner-in-crime to PGY-3 (IM) and spoiler of our 11 y/o yellow lab

sigpic

Comment

Sorry - I should have posted a spoiler warning! I didn't put it in the first post since that's easier to see than the rest of the thread. They work out the deal with David. I really liked them both and didn't want it to be either of them. The very end was so sad!

Comment

yeah whoops on reading this thread before watching the ep... But honestly I'm beginning to get annoyed with the show. I miss the original premise of the show in which the gladiators fixed different scandals each week. The show should just be call corruption now because its just gone off track about the presidency and the white house. But that's just IMHO
              -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
              Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
              Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

Originally posted by L.Jane View Post
                I miss the original premise of the show in which the gladiators fixed different scandals each week.
                Me too! I don't mind the recurring stories, but it'd be nice if at least occasionally they worked on the other scandals each week.

Comment

I totally agree, L.Jane. When I was watching the first two seasons on Netflix (didn't start until way after it had started) I LOVED it. I thought it was great. I'm still watching, though less intently. I sort of half-watch like I do Grey's...put it on while I browse Reddit or the interwebs. I enjoy both, they've just lost a little bit of their luster for me. Also...I hate to say it, but Kerry Washington's trembling/pouty/twitching lips and facial expressions really get me. And her stuff with Fitz seems to be the same thing over and over again, though I do love them together. I don't know.

Overall, if you've been a Grey's Anatomy fan, you can definitely tell Scandal is a Shonda Rhimes show. Completely unrealistic soliloquies that are recited at unnaturally fast paces.
                  Wife, support system, and partner-in-crime to PGY-3 (IM) and spoiler of our 11 y/o yellow lab

sigpic

Comment

Agree. Also miss the scandals separate from all the White House stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

DH and I used to be HUGE Scandal fans (and we still sorta are), but then we started watching House of Cards on Netflix and I feel like it's hard to go back to Scandal after that.

I also think the way they have to shoot this whole season from the neck up with Kerry Washington (to avoid showing her pregnancy) is annoying. Her awesome clothes used to be part of the fun.

Comment

Working...
                      X