Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Game of Thrones S5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game of Thrones S5

Anyone else watching tonight? I'm team Arya although I have *not* read all the books. Don't kill my hopes
    Last edited by Ladybug; 04-12-2015, 04:50 PM.
    -Ladybug

Just finished watching! I won't spoil anything, but I'm a huge Arya fan, too!
    Laurie
    My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Originally posted by ladymoreta View Post
      Just finished watching! I won't spoil anything, but I'm a huge Arya fan, too!
      ditto.
      -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
      Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
      Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

That's the little girl that's been with the hound this entire time right? I like her!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        wife to PGY1 GS and two little girls, and 1 annoying dog

Comment

Welllllp, I fell down the GoT rabbit hole last night. Watched season 1 eps 1, 2, 3. I had tried to watch the first two episodes about a year ago but just...didn't get it. Going back and watching it and paying attention I realized it wasn't as hard to follow as I thought. Also, it's kind of awesome. At this point, i'm so far behind I've already come across multiple spoilers online so I know some of the big stuff that happens, buttttt I'm kind of excited to finally be on this bandwagon.
          Wife, support system, and partner-in-crime to PGY-3 (IM) and spoiler of our 11 y/o yellow lab

sigpic

Comment

Hubby and I fell asleep till midnight watching it. Did not make for a good day yesterday

Comment

I'm rewarding in on HBO demand right now. I want the Starks to win. I want to believe that Arya and Sansa will resurface when they've gathered their different strengths. I'm scared they will kill Arya off for shock value. I want her to behead every last one and then tame the dragons. I'd cant figure out where Brandon stark is going.
              -Ladybug

Comment

Daenerys can walk through the fire to unleash the dragons. They will just never trust her again. I think she will still release them.
                -Ladybug

Comment

I think Daenerys and Jon Snow will end up ruling. Even more unlikely based on what I know now, but it would be perfect. Fire and Ice, you know?
                  Laurie

Comment

la la la la....just finished season 2..
                    Must catch up.

Hey Natalie Dormer is going to run the NYC marathon this fall with me. Well, not with me personally, but all 50,000 of us. Maybe I should dress as Daenerys. LOL. Ah the intersection of cool and nerdy, my favorite sweet spot.
                    In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

I with you [MENTION=1048]Ladybug[/MENTION] I so want her to be the all powerful who kills them all!!! I use to have hubby watch them before I do because I was 3 months pregnant when I saw the red wedding.... Crying, tears and crying and fear lol

Comment

WTH was Dany's thinking executing that slave?? She's another Ned Stark. Principle becomes pride, virtue is twisted into vice and ego.

I can't wait to see where things go with Arya. I want to be as brave as Arya.
                        Last edited by Ladybug; 04-20-2015, 04:36 PM.
                        -Ladybug

Comment

Welcome to the Meereenese Knot!
                          Laurie

Comment

Hhhiiisssss!!!! At least her dragon is back....

Comment

Working...
                            X