Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Queer Eye reboot on Netflix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Queer Eye reboot on Netflix

Who else is watching? I'm really enjoying it for the most part, despite a questionable producer choice in one of the earlier episodes.

I also feel like I need a makeover, new cut and color, totally redecorated apartment, cooking lessons, and entirely new wardrobe...

Hmm, maybe I'll give it another try. I really liked the original series. But I couldn't get past the credits on the reboot.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Funny, my DD13 and I just watched it. Liked it, didn't love it. Liked four out of the five consultants. One guy is almost a caricature and its too much. My review after one episode is ...Meh. Although I would like five fairy godbrothers to come help out.
      In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

It grew on me by episode 3! If you can last that long it may be worth it.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

The hair guy grew on me too, haha.

Comment

Season 2 has become my nursing show. I think the series has gotten even better. The Fab 5 are more cohesive and they're continuing to delve into important and complex topics like family dynamics, trans issues, culture, and sexuality. I just love it so much. I wish it were on cable, too. Such a bright spot during these perilous times.

Comment

They are filming here now. I wonder if I could get DrK to sign up.

Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsK View Post
                They are filming here now. I wonder if I could get DrK to sign up.

OMG do it!!!! That would be so fun!

Comment

I agree! Such an inclusive healing group and show 😍

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
                  Working mom of almost 5yo (Sept 2013) boy S and 2.5yo (Feb 2016) boy J and old lady fur baby. Husband is 2nd career PGY2 in Radiology. I'm on social media too much and really need to read and practice yoga more.

Comment

Working...
                  X