Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Seven seconds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seven seconds

Seven seconds on Netflix. I just finished watching it. This was so good. I need you all to watch so we can discuss. Go ahead. I'll wait.
    In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

I’m 2 episodes in. It’s intense. The cops look like major assholes. It kinds of turns my stomach.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

This series reflects America, which I think is why it is so good. Just wait...it gets more intense.

Everyone is so flawed and 100% plausible. Regina King and the actor who plays Isaah are amazing in those roles.

I agree with you, the cops are assholes who mostly started out with good intentions and became deadened by the job and what they face. This show is great from every angle.

Comment

Have you watched more of this? I appreciate how deeply flawed all the characters are. Who ever wrote this rocked it and understands humanity.

Comment

I’ll have to watch this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
          ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Originally posted by houseelf View Post
            Have you watched more of this? I appreciate how deeply flawed all the characters are. Who ever wrote this rocked it and understands humanity.
            I watched 2 more episodes yesterday. The characters are all just so broken.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

so I'm getting the gist that maybe you don't find it as riveting. I LOVE me some complex characters and uneasy situations. What are your true thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by houseelf View Post
                so I'm getting the gist that maybe you don't find it as riveting. I LOVE me some complex characters and uneasy situations. What are your true thoughts?
                I like it but I need to take it in small doses. Anything more than that makes me angry and sad. I think they are trying too hard to be edgy and topical but they are relying on a lot of stereotypes.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I started watching it this weekend based on your recommendation. I’m only three episodes in, but I’m enjoying how multi dimensional the characters are. It reminds me a lot of that mini series show American Crime that got cancelled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

Working...
                  X