Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What are you watching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We binge watched "Picard"
    this past week.
    Luanne
    wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Dead to Me

Snow Piercer

I Know This Much is True (HBO)

The Misery Index

Songland

Schitts Creek

The Last Dance (Jordon Documentary)

Shaq Life

Belgravia (Julian Fellows)

Homecoming (AMZN)

Impractical Jokers Dinner Party

Modern Love (AMZN)

Million Dollar Listing

At Home With Amy Sederis

Mind Hunter

True Detective

Comment

Now I am watching something I would never have believed I would watch, "90 Day Fiancee the Other Way". Pure trash, but one of the people (losers) on it is the daughter of one of our Cardiologists!!!!!!! I cannot believe I am seeing what I am seeing. I remember when she was born.
        Luanne

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Originally posted by Meenah View Post
          Now I am watching something I would never have believed I would watch, "90 Day Fiancee the Other Way". Pure trash, but one of the people (losers) on it is the daughter of one of our Cardiologists!!!!!!! I cannot believe I am seeing what I am seeing. I remember when she was born.
          Omg I know who you’re talking about! Is it Ariela, the chick that’s wanting to give birth in Ethiopia?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

Yes, I have worked with her Dad since before she was born!!!!!!!! I actually really like him and I'm so surprised he agreed to this. Also the OB I've known forever and I cannot believe he agreed to be on the show.
            Luanne

Comment

holy shit...unbelievable was awesome/awful/awesome!

Off to look for unorthodox...
              In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Finished Unorthodox today. So many thoughts on inherited trauma running through my head. I'm watching the "Making of" tonight. Wow.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

So it's one in the morning...Just bingewatched Unorthodox. It was fascinating but a little slow in parts. I'm not sure I felt fully resolved at the end but it was amazing to hear her story. There are traces of Tara Westover's Uneducated in there in that both offer rare insight and interesting commentary on fringe religious societies.
                  In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

I was hoping there would be more episodes of unorthodox. If you like the actress, check out Shtisel.
                    Enabler of DW and 5 kids
                    Let's go Mets!

Comment

Have moved on to...

Unsolved Mysteries
                      Diagnosis
                      Indian Matchmaking
                      Athlete A

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
                      Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

Working...
                      X