Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What is your favorite Law & Order format?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your favorite Law & Order format?

Personally I'm and SVU girl. I like the characters in it more. I used to be a purist, and only liked the original, but that was back in the Benjamin Bratt / Angie Harmon days. I haven't liked any of the ADA's since Harmon, and do not like the Briscoe replacement.

Sad that I have this many opinions about it, no?

We like CI on Sunday night, though we don't watch it as much when Vincent isn't on.
    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

I don't like the briscoe replacement either. But I still only watch the original.
      Mostly I like watching the old repeats, though.
      Enabler of DW and 5 kids
      Let's go Mets!

Comment

Definitely Denafrio (sp) fans here. The rare occasions when we remember to watch are very disappointing when it's the new crowd. Otherwise we're turned into CSI. I prefer the original- Miami is always overacted and NY is just plain unbelievable. (although Gary Sinise is in my top 10)

J.

Comment

SVU and the original - I do NOT like CI. That guy gives me the creeps and he doesn't talk like a normal person. Argh. I don't like him at all.

Comment

I OD'd on Law and Order a few years ago. I think I've seen every episode, every format up until Briscoe left. My favorite was the original - but I liked SVU until the male detective (?) started going off hte deep end ala Dr. Green on ER. I don't know if he "recovered" but I have seen that he's now divorced? I"ve never watched CI.

I turned to CSI after Law and Order. I OD'd on that a little faster, I think. Now, I'm clearly a member of the focus group responsible for all the freaky other worldly mystery shows. I like Medium, Lost and the Closer.
            Angie
            Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
            Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

We like CI, best when Vincent D'Onofrio is on. He's such a strange character! We like how he psychologically breaks the suspect down into confessing.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous
                We like CI, best when Vincent D'Onofrio is on. He's such a strange character! We like how he psychologically breaks the suspect down into confessing.
                ooh it's Leyla...i didn't know you could post w/o being logged in!

Comment

SVU. Especially since I figured out half the cast was also on OZ.

I don't like CI much either. I look at D'Onofrio and see the Bad Dream Man from The Cell. Oggs me out.

Comment

I am an SVU fan but really love the original Law and Order with Jerry Orbach. Here's a confession...I bought the 2 Law and Order games off of Amazon and DH and I played one of them for about 6 hours straight until we solved the crime

On a side note, I ran into ADA Cabot (Stephanie March) on the way to Dallas and talked to her for a minute about the show and her career and she was so nice.
                    Danielle
                    Wife of a sexy Radiologist and mom to TWO adorable little boys!

Comment

We like SVU. CI annoys me because of how he pulls all sorts of stuff out of his sleeve, like he's Superman and he has a degree in every field imaginable. And there's more: his female partner (don't know her name) always just agrees with him. She never has any ideas of her own, no personality. Her one line is invariably "yeah, what he said."
                      Cristina
                      IM PGY-2

Comment

Originally posted by MissCrabette
                        We like SVU. CI annoys me because of how he pulls all sorts of stuff out of his sleeve, like he's Superman and he has a degree in every field imaginable. And there's more: his female partner (don't know her name) always just agrees with him. She never has any ideas of her own, no personality. Her one line is invariably "yeah, what he said."
                        I COMPLETELY AGREE!

Comment

Working...
                        X